190 Waiting Time to Hear From CO

Dai87

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered but how long have people found that they have waited for contact from a CO after lodging their application? From what I have been able to find, admittedly from only a few examples, it appears to be approximately 3 months. If anyone is willing to share their experiences that would be great.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Dai87 said:

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered but how long have people found that they have waited for contact from a CO after lodging their application? From what I have been able to find, admittedly from only a few examples, it appears to be approximately 3 months. If anyone is willing to share their experiences that would be great.

Thanks.

From what I have seen it's around the 3 months too. If you've uploaded all your docs though a case office won't contact you and you'll get a direct grant! (If they don't need anything further from you). 

1 hour ago, LauraHol89 said:

From what I have seen it's around the 3 months too. If you've uploaded all your docs though a case office won't contact you and you'll get a direct grant! (If they don't need anything further from you). 

Thanks, I've uploaded my docs so fingers crossed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LauraHol89 said:

Please update this post when you hear something (and pls share your timeline). Good luck to everyone! ?

I will, I can't quite remember my timeline but I started the skills assessment in September 2017, I received a positive assessment approximately the end of March, invite to apply in May and then submitted my application on the 7th of June.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Dai87 said:

Just an update for those still waiting. I had a direct grant this morning after 3 months and 2 weeks. It feels amazing.

Good luck to those still waiting and I hope you hear soon.

Congratulations! That’s amazing ? 

I’m on 100 days now... keeping them fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, Dai87 said:

Just an update for those still waiting. I had a direct grant this morning after 3 months and 2 weeks. It feels amazing.

Good luck to those still waiting and I hope you hear soon.

Congratulations!

We are on day 97 and hoping to hear any day soon for a direct grant ??

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 15/09/2018 at 14:23, niamhmulk said:

Did they ask for more information? I just hit 3 months too!

Hi I’m on 10 weeks now since 190 Victoria visa lodgement and no CO contact as yet. Submitted form 80’s but decided to wait before doing HC and PC. 

When were you contacted by CO ? 

Have you got your visa granted yet? 

Good luck 

21 hours ago, WizardofOz2018 said:

Hi I’m on 10 weeks now since 190 Victoria visa lodgement and no CO contact as yet. Submitted form 80’s but decided to wait before doing HC and PC. 

When were you contacted by CO ? 

Have you got your visa granted yet? 

Good luck 

Hi,

I submitted everything and had a direct grant after just over 3 months. I used an agent and just got a phonecall to say it was granted. 

Sorry I can't offer any info about requests for HC or PC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2018 at 19:53, Dai87 said:

Hi,

I submitted everything and had a direct grant after just over 3 months. I used an agent and just got a phonecall to say it was granted. 

Sorry I can't offer any info about requests for HC or PC.

No problem, we just decided to do it that way, and now on 4th Dec it will be 3 months since visa lodgement. Hoping to hear back from a CO to do medicals and police checks. The advice to us was that the year of entry is based on date of medial or police checks we wanted that to be the longest possible date. Anyway hey hoh we wait again ... 

Lucky you! When do you move ? Good luck 

On 25/11/2018 at 20:35, WizardofOz2018 said:

No problem, we just decided to do it that way, and now on 4th Dec it will be 3 months since visa lodgement. Hoping to hear back from a CO to do medicals and police checks. The advice to us was that the year of entry is based on date of medial or police checks we wanted that to be the longest possible date. Anyway hey hoh we wait again ... 

Lucky you! When do you move ? Good luck 

Good luck! 

Thanks, we move Jan 3rd so it's real now

In my Case, my applied was lodged on June 3rd 2018, and a case officer Assigned / asked for more documents for Overseas and Australia Work experience (Payslips - which was already updated, but had to update the latest ones again, Super information - Updated now, Tax receipt - Updated now).

-Uploaded the documents on November 5th 2018 and still waiting for Grant or anything the CO will need.

-Just my silly curiosity - Since DOHA says to provide the documents before 28 days of request - Today is the 28th Day and hopefully if the CO had a good weekend and I fall lucky.

- Waiting for the Grant Directly (Cant hold my nerves for another document request and having Christmas shutdown time ahead.

Thanks,

Yathish