VETASSESS deducted 2 years of employment. How should I show my experience in EOI

I got positive assessment from VETASSESS. 

I have been working for the occupation for 3.5 yrs, however VETASSESS deducted 2 years so Number of years assessed positively: 1.5

How should I put work experience in EOI?  Should I or shouldn't I include those 2 years deducted. (EOI asks to state starting date. if I ignore those 2 years that means starting date is 2 years later than reality??)

Please help.

Thank you.

Hi,

Though you have 3.5 years experience they only count 1.5 years as you weren't qualified until after the first 2 years.  Yes it is confusing but in all cases you use the experience/qualified years not the total.

In my case i had over 10 years and didn't lose any less than that.

Kind regards

Zad

• Like 1

Vetassess docked me too. I split the employment in two and checked the ‘not for points’ box for the years docked by Vetassess. I.e. I had 9years with same employer, the first considered not relevant so I put that as a separate employment if 1 year and said not relevant, and then a second employment (with same employer) for the rest, but this time as counting for points.

• Like 1