186 Visa - further medical tests

Diii

Hi 

Dies anyone know how the visa process works in these circumstances. We are undergoing further medical tests. I am trying to establish what is happening to our visa now. Does the visa get paused until they receive the answers to the medical queries or do the rest of the visa processes carry on and then if the medical results are acceptable it can be granted.  Our labour agreement requires us to travel on 1 October but we cannot give them results they require until mid August. There appears to be no way to contact the Border Department as all emails bounce back automated response and state the telephone number will not be answered.

Does anyone have any suggestions for contacting them?

Thanks for any help you can give. 

Yes I understand we will get a reply from BUPA. I was trying to establish if the other processes were taking place or if it stops now then when we give them results it resumes and could therefore take another however many months xx

They will need the information requested before they progress.  Additional results will be assessed and at that point you will either have passed or failed your medical.  If you have passed then they will continue to process the application.