High Points for 489/190 - South Australia

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Boy said:

SA 489 visa lodged on Jan 28. 80 points including State nom. 3 applicants (wife and baby).

Hoping a grant comes by end of Jun? 😬

Fingers crossed for you!

They haven't touched November for the last 2 months, so it's not a case of going slowly, it's not at all. Hoping they start again, but there are an awful lot of older applications with CO contact that they're also working through.

It may be that we all have to wait until July when things are refreshed before they start again, so there may be a much longer wait for us all.

• Sad 1

On 02/04/2019 at 05:00, JonandSophietravel said:

Fingers crossed for you!

They haven't touched November for the last 2 months, so it's not a case of going slowly, it's not at all. Hoping they start again, but there are an awful lot of older applications with CO contact that they're also working through.

It may be that we all have to wait until July when things are refreshed before they start again, so there may be a much longer wait for us all.

Hi Jon..

U must be saying this just because of  489 updates...

This 489 tracker has just 1000 cases uploaded in it...while 189 has 9000 approx...

There are so many people on 489 which have not updated their cases ...may be those people are getting grants ...even on 489 people are getting grants ...

So ...the bottom line is... may be april and may is for november and december visa applications...

I m just writing this to share some positivity...guys...

We all are getting direct grants if every thing is uploaded upfront...

May god grant my wish for everyone....

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing reference to external site.
  • Like 4

On 02/04/2019 at 17:09, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Hi Jon..

U must be saying this just because of  489 updates...

This 489 tracker has just 1000 cases uploaded in it...while 189 has 9000 approx...

There are so many people on 489 which have not updated their cases ...may be those people are getting grants ...even on 489 people are getting grants ...

So ...the bottom line is... may be april and may is for november and december visa applications...

I m just writing this to share some positivity...guys...

We all are getting direct grants if every thing is uploaded upfront...

May god grant my wish for everyone....

Yay thanks!

Agreed that alone cannot be relied on. I myself added my case couple of days ago and found only 5 applications in the past year sharing my job code, visa type.  

Doubt that’s all the cases...

So hope the best for everyone soon!

Edited by MaggieMay24

On 03/04/2019 at 03:11, Bazooka Boy said:

Yay thanks!

Agreed that alone cannot be relied on. I myself added my case couple of days ago and found only 5 applications in the past year sharing my job code, visa type.  

Doubt that’s all the cases...

So hope the best for everyone soon!

Same here...even i uploaded my case in march ...and not even a single person for my code ..2 cases in 2017. .isn't strange...

4 hours ago, Peter Louis Nicolas said:

My agent submitted the application yesterday. After that, if he makes changes such as uploading more files, will the department update the application they received earlier or what ?

Your application received   date and last updated will stay the same until department look at your application. If you haven’t done the medical yet, your last updated will change to day your medical is finalised 

Hello again [emoji846]
Just read an update in another forum, someone received their SA 489 grant after 156 days of lodging (on Oct 25). 
5-6 month wait it is then!?
Hang in there everyone [emoji2135]
Was it a direct grant or co contact involved?

On 03/04/2019 at 02:15, garrychandi said:

Your application received   date and last updated will stay the same until department look at your application. If you haven’t done the medical yet, your last updated will change to day your medical is finalised 

I see. So, how do I know if a case officer is assigned on my case ?

1 hour ago, Peter Louis Nicolas said:

I see. So, how do I know if a case officer is assigned on my case ?

Dont u want to get direct grant !!!!

Y so worried about case officer...?😾

If ur paperwork is up to the mark ...dont wish for case officer buddy...

In case co contact is there ...one receives a mail and also it appears on immi account that further documents are needed...

16 minutes ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Dont u want to get direct grant !!!!

Y so worried about case officer...?😾

If ur paperwork is up to the mark ...dont wish for case officer buddy...

In case co contact is there ...one receives a mail and also it appears on immi account that further documents are needed...

hehehe😄 of course I want this visa without noise. I was merely concerned about whether someone is actually working on my case or it is still in queue

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Peter Louis Nicolas said:

hehehe😄 of course I want this visa without noise. I was merely concerned about whether someone is actually working on my case or it is still in queue

My dear friend...

From all the experience so far i can say there is no transparency in this...

Someone is getting visa in mere 80 days ,someone not even in 140(like me)...nothing can be said ...all depend upon country to country ...mind set of co(most important),and last but not the least LUCK...

I hope u get direct grant without hassles of co contact...

One thing i like to mention...i got immi commencement mail in december ...i applied in november..it said my case is under further progress and from then my status in -in progress...there is no co contact till now ...also that mail contains my co 's name...

One of my known got visa last month in just 3 months ...no co contact ..nothing...status was received and then suddenly grant mail came ...it was diect grant...status changed to finalised...he never knew whether a co assigned or not...

So no  fixed pattern ...

Oh GOD...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

My dear friend...

From all the experience so far i can say there is no transparency in this...

Someone is getting visa in mere 80 days ,someone not even in 140(like me)...nothing can be said ...all depend upon country to country ...mind set of co(most important),and last but not the least LUCK...

I hope u get direct grant without hassles of co contact...

One thing i like to mention...i got immi commencement mail in december ...i applied in november..it said my case is under further progress and from then my status in -in progress...there is no co contact till now ...also that mail contains my co 's name...

One of my known got visa last month in just 3 months ...no co contact ..nothing...status was received and then suddenly grant mail came ...it was diect grant...status changed to finalised...he never knew whether a co assigned or not...

So no  fixed pattern ...

Oh GOD...

I appreciate your clear illustration. It is better to forget altogether about it until it comes.

Wishing you a speedy grant as well. God speed

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Peter Louis Nicolas said:

I appreciate your clear illustration. It is better to forget altogether about it until it comes.

Wishing you a speedy grant as well. God speed

Is it happening with all type of Job codes, because I am more worried about System administrator whether they will give the grant or no. Only 489 SA has this job code under special category.

Please suggest.

14 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Is it happening with all type of Job codes, because I am more worried about System administrator whether they will give the grant or no. Only 489 SA has this job code under special category.

Please suggest.

14 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Please suggest.

Salma...

Stop worrying this much...

All of us surely get the grant..

Forget about special conditions now...it is for those who are about to apply EOI..

We all have passed and cleared that phase..

Even my job code is under special conditions...

It doesnt matter now...Once we have applied for visa ...we all are equal now ..

We all are getting grants sooner or later...

Edited by Gurpreet ghotra
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Salma...

Stop worrying this much...

All of us surely get the grant..

Forget about special conditions now...it is for those who are about to apply EOI..

We all have passed and cleared that phase..

Even my job code is under special conditions...

It doesnt matter now...Once we have applied for visa ...we all are equal now ..

We all are getting grants sooner or later...

Helloo Gurpreet,

What else can be done apart from worrying:), we are all just waiting waiting.

There is no transparency in this process.

Hope your words come true soon and we all should get the direct grant soon:)

Have you also submitted on Nov 2018? 

36 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Helloo Gurpreet,

Yes ..on 16

On 01/04/2019 at 23:20, Bazooka Boy said:

SA 489 visa lodged on Jan 28. 80 points including State nom. 3 applicants (wife and baby).

Hoping a grant comes by end of Jun? 😬

Hi 

I applied for the same occupation and lodged SA 489 Visa on Mar 6 (me as primary and my husband as secondary). 

lets keep a track of our application status and let know each other on the progress. this will help both of us. 

• Like 1

Is it because of peoples people's points they are going first? I suppose there's no way to know their system - could just be simple cases that have been picked.

Was going through the immi tracker. There's a CO contact for case lodged on 26th Nov and 6th feb. Like really?!?. They've completely overlooked early November it seems. Funny business!

On 05/04/2019 at 19:50, SALMATABBU said:

Helloo Gurpreet,

Hello ....

Whenever I login to immi tracker I see this message that Action required. But when I see the summary I don’t find any message saying action required. Is this page comes to all?

1E295E96-BB7C-42B1-B84B-0E51EC6B7AD6.png

6 hours ago, aussiedream said:

Is it because of peoples people's points they are going first? I suppose there's no way to know their system - could just be simple cases that have been picked.

The Feb one is for proof of partner's English language skills. We were thinking maybe they check language first and contact if that's missing. If language is fine then gets checked for other things, such as medicals and police checks maybe?

There's also a new direct grant showing from 27th November. I think it's great news. It's not exactly linear but at least they're starting to process newer cases again. They've been clearing the backlog for around 2 months so it's brilliant 🙂

Hopefully yours will be on its way @Renault

• Like 2