Partner Visa from Pakistan

On 03/07/2018 at 16:45, DesertRose said:

I applied for my spouse Partner Visa from Pakistan in Nov 2017, since then havent heard anything yet from Islamabad Office?

Do anyone in same shoe that how long will it take to get interview call??

Regards.

Hi, I also applied for my wife’s 309/100 vis 

date of application summission - 05/10/2017

Medical and PIDs submitted - 17/10/2017

first contact from Isamabd office - 21/05/2018 and havn’t heard anything since.

it was just a generic email to confirm that they are working on my application with list of documents which should be submitted within 14 days if not already submitted with visa application. Check list Attached.

99795A0C-30F9-45E1-A59B-3C1D5DE8DAAE.jpeg

26A81AD1-44B3-4F94-B9BD-4E04383090FB.jpeg

Edited by SZIK

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/07/2018 at 05:47, DesertRose said:

Hi and thanks for reply.

I got same email but since then no response. 

I wonder that do they inteview randomly or depends on the application documents provided by applicant???

i think what is shown by others timeline, they go month wise 

On 04/07/2018 at 07:10, Raul Senise said:

Current published processing time is 13 to 18 months.

Today, i am  asked to provide "Sponsor – Character requirements – Australian Federal Police (AFP) National Police
Check", need to ask is it the same National Police Check??

You or your sponsor provided National Police Check and is it obtained from AFP or Online ??

Thanking in anticipation

On 11/08/2018 at 18:39, DesertRose said:

Today, i am  asked to provide "Sponsor – Character requirements – Australian Federal Police (AFP) National Police
Check", need to ask is it the same National Police Check??

You or your sponsor provided National Police Check and is it obtained from AFP or Online ??

Thanking in anticipation

Yes it is national australian police check, usally i send it in a week time frame. Here is the link for NSW, if sponser is located in NSW: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-national-police-certificate

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2018 at 21:00, SZIK said:

Yes it is national australian police check, usally i send it in a week time frame. Here is the link for NSW, if sponser is located in NSW: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-national-police-certificate

I've never heard of anyone applying for a national police check through a state agency and not sure there would be any advantage even if you can.  Best to apply directly from the AFP to make sure you get the correct document.

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks