DENTISTS

Adaa

On 12/05/2018 at 02:44, CeltInCaulfield said:

No. Your question only asked if any dentists have ever applied for a visa.

I would be stunned if none ever had.

I never asked if any dentist EVER applied...I enquired if any dentist is currently in the line as that would help me in assessing my case. 

8 hours ago, Adaa said:

I never asked if any dentist EVER applied...I enquired if any dentist is currently in the line as that would help me in assessing my case. 

I think you worded it incorrectly.  By saying any dentists ever applied for a visa? You are actually asking that question. I  cannot see anywhere that you have enquired if any dentists are currently in the line as you put it, your question was "any dentists ever applied" and you ended that with a questionmark so that shows it to be a question. 

4 hours ago, Tulip1 said:

I think you worded it incorrectly.  By saying any dentists ever applied for a visa? You are actually asking that question. I  cannot see anywhere that you have enquired if any dentists are currently in the line as you put it, your question was "any dentists ever applied" and you ended that with a questionmark so that shows it to be a question. 

read my question again mate.... i never said any dentists ever applied....anyways thanx for taking so much pain in the english lesson...

5 hours ago, calNgary said:

Welcome to the forum, we have had a few dentists migrate over the years, this is one of the more recent threads that may help you a bit 

thanku for the information....there are some good people in the forum too...

• Like 1

On 11/05/2018 at 04:01, Adaa said:

any dentists who have applied for visa???

Some people on here think they are funnier than they actually are. Sorry about that. Hopefully someone will be along to offer advice, although you may find some help in the search.

• Like 1