are the ozzies more interest in you life history or something

onecrankypom

Guest earlswood
There fighting words those Earlswood!!!!! Why dont you call me a Kiwi??? While you're hurling insults at me!!! A BLOODY POM! I'D RATHER SHOOT MYSELF!!!

Geoffrey

ahhhhh pity.....sure you aint a pom?:biglaugh:

Guest Jaynie
There fighting words those Earlswood!!!!! Why dont you call me a Kiwi??? While you're hurling insults at me!!! A BLOODY POM! I'D RATHER SHOOT MYSELF!!!

Geoffrey

Funny thing is Geoffrey......he can't read........it does say under your name 'Aussie' doesn't it? lol

ahhhhh pity.....sure you aint a pom?:biglaugh:

Sorry Earlswood Im lMAO at the minute.

I have just insulted 99.9% of people on this site by saying "i'd rather shoot myself than be a pom" And people would rather have a go at you. I do find it funny.

It's time to come clean and tell people you are Australian! And that you live in Tasmania! God bless you Earlswood

Geoffrey

Guest Jaynie

I have just insulted 99.9% of people on this site by saying "i'd rather shoot myself than be a pom" And people would rather have a go at you. I do find it funny.

It's time to come clean and tell people you are Australian! And that you live in Tasmania! God bless you Earlswood

Geoffrey

Picks herself up off the floor LMAO :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest earlswood

Geoffrey

Not as funny as I find it Geoff :biglaugh:

hi cranky!

we are in northlakes, up on finnegan if you want to call in (we've got no furniture so you'd have to bring you're own chair!)

We've been here a week (landed in brissy almost 4 weeks ago). Hubby is looking for a job too... no luck so far. Just bought a car which has just broken....! hardly any money left and 2 kids to feed and amuse....oh well, at least we've got a tv!!!

Drop me a line, hubby could do with somebody to talk to!

Debby

Hi Debbies

I sure take you up on that is it ok if i bring my o/h lol typically aussie she loves poms honsetly that y she fallen for one :) we are up in Tarmind Street

oh sorry!! didn't get a notification that you had replied!! I get lost leaving our house so not sure where Tarmind Street is? will check on map. We are near the retirement place and close to a park (one of many!).

pm me and we can arrange to meet up as I always check my emails! yes, of course your o/h can come.... have you got any fold up chairs??

Debby and Geoff

Archived