Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Emma_M

Vetassess waiting time for technical interview

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Waris said:

Australia dear !! They taking not longer time now a days !! Why don’t u call their office and they are friendly in helping and assisting !! 

We also did call them when we were waiting !! It was always helpful in calling them .. and we called later when we were waiting for results !! 

Thanks for your reply, I applied through agent and not sure if i call them by myself. I do have application number provided by my agent during application submission 


Occupation - Chef,  State - NSW, Points - 65 ( Age - 30, Edu - 15, Aus Edu - 5, English - 10, State - 5 )

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Thanks for your reply, I applied through agent and not sure if i call them by myself. I do have application number provided by my agent during application submission 

Same we applied through agent !! Just call and ask how long they gonna take more ??? Hope it helps !! Good luck 

what are u planning to lodge once u done with skill assessment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Waris said:

Same we applied through agent !! Just call and ask how long they gonna take more ??? Hope it helps !! Good luck 

what are u planning to lodge once u done with skill assessment 

Just called them, been told its under processing !! I am planning on applying 190 with NSW. I live in Gold coast, which is on the border between qld and nsw !! 

  • Thanks 1

Occupation - Chef,  State - NSW, Points - 65 ( Age - 30, Edu - 15, Aus Edu - 5, English - 10, State - 5 )

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new TRA double checking procedure is definitely adding delays to the final issue of the result. In terms of the technical interview, sometimes it comes down to availability of assessors. There's no harm is asking for an update from them from time to time though, as they can occasionally forget about you.

Regards,

Richard


Richard Gregan Registered Migration Agent 9905168, MIA 880

www.overseas-emigration.co.uk

Direct telephone 0131 625 6900

Richard@my-oe.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone

Just seeing if someone could answer this question please.... I will be doing my skill assessment as a metal fabricator but some of the units in the interview show that they require a pre requisite. In what way do you do this? Do I have to do some practical before my interview or is it off work experience etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Just called them, been told its under processing !! I am planning on applying 190 with NSW. I live in Gold coast, which is on the border between qld and nsw !! 

Good luck !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Waris said:

Good luck !!! 

thanks, how about you? how many points do you have and are you planning on 190?


Occupation - Chef,  State - NSW, Points - 65 ( Age - 30, Edu - 15, Aus Edu - 5, English - 10, State - 5 )

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, garrychandi said:

thanks, how about you? how many points do you have and are you planning on 190?

Hey we have 55 points of our own .. so we will go ahead with 489 .. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2018 at 21:35, Richard Gregan said:

Vetassess can take a few weeks to a month or more to sort out the interview, depending on availability of the assessor and the occupation.

The person who mentioned 'priority processing' above is wrong. Priority processing is for Vetassess General occupations, not trades.

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard 

Can u help.me to prepare for my technical interview..i am not well prepared for it..i successfullycompleted my 1st stage of assessment..Need to attend technical for electronic equipment trade worker. Someone told me that have interview  and practical both for electronic equipment trade worker.. in my place there haven't more work with electric equipment..it's been a long time i weren't work regular..so I am little bit nervous.. and  also i need to know about safty hazards

is anyone can help.me to prepare 

Thank you 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2018 at 21:35, Richard Gregan said:

Vetassess can take a few weeks to a month or more to sort out the interview, depending on availability of the assessor and the occupation.

The person who mentioned 'priority processing' above is wrong. Priority processing is for Vetassess General occupations, not trades.

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard 

Can u help.me to prepare for my technical interview..i am not well prepared for it..i successfullycompleted my 1st stage of assessment..Need to attend technical for electronic equipment trade worker. Someone told me that have interview  and practical both for electronic equipment trade worker.. in my place there haven't more work with electric equipment..it's been a long time i weren't work regular..so I am little bit nervous.. and  also i need to know about safty hazards

is anyone can help.me to prepare 

Thank you 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I have to attend my technical interview for electronics equipment trade worker with vetassess. I am confused that is there have practical for technical interview..how will be the interview..plz give me an answer 

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys 

can anyone have chef technical interview experience. I am preparing for that can some guide me how to prepare well throughout the assessment

really thankful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my husband has applied for the interview date a week ago but didnt get the date...can anyone help me on this that hw long its gonna take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

It took me about 5wks until I received a date for my interview, but when I did it was only 4wks away.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lavers said:

Hi

It took me about 5wks until I received a date for my interview, but when I did it was only 4wks away.

thnk u for replying...in which trade u applied...my husband has applied for metal machinist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metal fabricator so not to different from your husband

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lavers said:

Metal fabricator so not to different from your husband

hw ur interview went? was it easy or tough?wat was ur experience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2019 at 21:33, Yajina Padmanabhan said:

Hi

I have to attend my technical interview for electronics equipment trade worker with vetassess. I am confused that is there have practical for technical interview..how will be the interview..plz give me an answer 

Thank you 

hw ur interview went?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jagdeep3146 said:

hw ur interview went? was it easy or tough?wat was ur experience

I've done the job since leaving school 20yrs ago, so plenty of experience.

The guy doing the interview isn't trying to catch you out, he's just making sure that you do the job. It was liking just having a chat with someone you work with.

If tour husband has been doing the job for a while then he has nothing to worry about.

He needs to have a look over the areas they cover on there assessment sheets which you can see on the vetassess website.

He really has nothing to worry about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/05/2019 at 22:51, Lavers said:

I've done the job since leaving school 20yrs ago, so plenty of experience.

The guy doing the interview isn't trying to catch you out, he's just making sure that you do the job. It was liking just having a chat with someone you work with.

If tour husband has been doing the job for a while then he has nothing to worry about.

He needs to have a look over the areas they cover on there assessment sheets which you can see on the vetassess website.

He really has nothing to worry about.

thnk u so much for ur reply...he has gone through his interview...nw waiting for the results...finger crossed...hope everything goes well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jagdeep3146 said:

thnk u so much for ur reply...he has gone through his interview...nw waiting for the results...finger crossed...hope everything goes well

No problem......i hope your husband gets the result that he wants 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lavers said:

No problem......i hope your husband gets the result that he wants 

thnk u so much😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the intervuew result is taking too long...its been 17 days...can anyone tell hw much time vetassess take ti declare the result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jagdeep3146 said:

the intervuew result is taking too long...its been 17 days...can anyone tell hw much time vetassess take ti declare the result

I found out 7days later, I think they said within 14days at the time.

Have you checked your account online? 

If you still don't hear anything over the next couple of days just give them a ring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×