Edinburgh Meet ... Update

HI GUYS .... NOT LONG TO GO NOW !!! .... HAVE MANAGED TO UPDATE DETAILS RE MEET [WITH HELP OF TIM ] :notworthy:.... SO IF YOU CLICK ON EDIN MEET AT BOTTOM LEFT OF PAGE ... YOU CAN NOW REPLY !!!

HOPE TO SEE AS MANY AS POSS ... GUARANTEED TO BE A GOOD DAY ... SPECIAL APPEARANCE FROM THE "DORMOUSE 12 " LOL

MRS KEILY

Guest Steve&Mandy

Deffo going and cant wait to make me special appearance. Watch out Scotland its time to party. Just got to remember to wipe me feet on the way out lol. Speak soon

Steve

Guest jogrant3232
HI GUYS .... NOT LONG TO GO NOW !!! .... HAVE MANAGED TO UPDATE DETAILS RE MEET [WITH HELP OF TIM ] :notworthy:.... SO IF YOU CLICK ON EDIN MEET AT BOTTOM LEFT OF PAGE ... YOU CAN NOW REPLY !!!

HOPE TO SEE AS MANY AS POSS ... GUARANTEED TO BE A GOOD DAY ... SPECIAL APPEARANCE FROM THE "DORMOUSE 12 " LOL

MRS KEILY

I cant find this bottom left of page stuff but we are booked in for friday and sat nights, could double up as our leaving do,

Guest Steve&Mandy
I will do my best to get there

Yes geoff just remember that the keilys are getting the beers in all night as promised so you got to try really hard to get there lol.

Steve

PS This is our leaving do too so lets make it a good send off peeps. Cheers.

Archived