Gas fitter / electrician/ electrical panel builder

dannyb165

I work for a company that is currently looking to fill a permenant role. 

The company any is called Automatic Heating pty. based in Epping 

We import, modify, build, repair and sell large gas boilers and associated equipment.

i am currently carrying out the role and I am a gas fitter from the uk, my background is in domestic heating boilers so this role would suit somebody with the same background. The role includes building some small panels for controlling boilers, these are already in production so can be easily copied . The role involves wiring up controls for boilers and large burners, test running the boilers and burners (dry run).

The reason for looking for a new employee is I will be moving into a field service position but will also be in the factory quite a bit of the time to carry out the same tasks and offer support.

The company currently offers sponsorship to 1 other employee who used to carry out the same role and is currently in a service position so sponsorship can be considered.

please feel free to contact me for any further information

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Danny, I am currently in the uk. I am a commercial gas engineer with 22 year's experience including my apprenticeship which I gained an nvq level 3 domestic and commercial. My day to day work is service and maintenance of commercial boiler's and associated equipment. Here is my email address lougill9@gmail.com if you would like to know anything more about me. Please could you send me some more information about the job, sponsorship, salary etc? Thank you Danny.

• 3 months later...

Hi Rob,

there is still a role available, it is mainly wiring the boilers in the factory in Epping. It’s good experience for getting to know your way around the products. It will take you a while to get your plumbing and gas registration sorted once your here so this is a good way to learn while waiting for your registration. 

Cheers Danny, i do have water plumbing but i don't have my Gas licence here in Australia, i went to TAFE and completed certificate 3 in Fire protection, I'm a licensed sprinkler fitter so will need to possibly attend night classes should i wish to do my Gas.

Thanks