Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Rob Redpath

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Rob Redpath

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Rob Redpath

    Parent VISA

    Thank you, so it seems that a Subclass 103 would be best suited to them as they are not yet 65. They will be on a visitors visa when they apply will they go onto a Bridging visa after submitting the application? Thanks
  2. Rob Redpath

    Parent VISA

    Sorry if this has been asked a million times before.... I've searched the forum but all seems like abit of a needle in a haystack... Ok so here is my scenario.... Myself and my Partner are Permanent residents here in Australia, we have been here almost 5 years now on my 189 skilled visa..... we are going to apply for Citizenship very shortly, we recently had a baby boy born here on Christmas Day 2017. My brother also lives here in Australia as a permanent resident..... I am wanting to bring my Mam and Dad over here to live and help support us looking after out child, they will possibly only spend 6-9 months of the year here, the other time will be spent abroad of back in the UK. Me and my brother are my parents only children so 100% of there immediate family live here in Australia, just wondering what visa i can apply for and what is the timeframe cost etc that will be involved, both are near retiring age in the UK. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Rob.
  3. Rob Redpath

    Sprinkler Fitters Required

    Sprinkler fitters required for work in various locations in Oz, please contact Ali from Astrum on 0458 769 448. Thanks
  4. Danny is this job still available? Moving to Melbourne this weekend, 12 years experience with British gas, AUS permanent resident. thanks