House Exchange Ireland to Aus

Fazor

Hi Guys,

I am currently in the process of selling my place in Ireland and looking at returning to Australia. 

I Thought I would create a new topic and see if there is a chance of any guys currently in Australia that are looking at returning to Ireland and would consider an exchange for properties?

I know its a long shot but thought it worth a mention

Many Thanks 

As I said it was a long shot.

I never said the properties needed to be of similar value. I would of course expect a cash adjustment either way for the exchange of properties. People come and go from Australia and Ireland all the time, this might just work out well for someone in the same position as me.

My property is a 3 bed on 12 Acres.with Atlantic ocean views. valued at $455k plus can offer a cash addition of $150k. 

Here is a detail link to the property:

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/117562658/ocean-views-ireland-cottage-3bed-on-12acresswap-uk-oz-or-nz.html

37 minutes ago, Fazor said:

As I said it was a long shot.

I never said the properties needed to be of similar value. I would of course expect a cash adjustment either way for the exchange of properties. People come and go from Australia and Ireland all the time, this might just work out well for someone in the same position as me.

My property is a 3 bed on 12 Acres.with Atlantic ocean views. valued at $455k plus can offer a cash addition of $150k. 

Here is a detail link to the property:

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/117562658/ocean-views-ireland-cottage-3bed-on-12acresswap-uk-oz-or-nz.html

As Oz is a wee bit larger than Ireland, whereabouts are you thinking of moving to? No good getting a swap with a place inCairns if you're working in Perth for instance.

3 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

As Oz is a wee bit larger than Ireland, whereabouts are you thinking of moving to? No good getting a swap with a place inCairns if you're working in Perth for instance.

I am lucky to have no fixed plans on where I re-settle having been there 5 years ago.

I am open to all the main areas of Australia Wa, Sa, Qld, Nsw, Vic. except  NT or Act

Your home is beautiful. May I suggest you upload some pictures of your view? Nothing is too much of a long shot and I will also keep an ear out if I hear of anyone wanting to move/go back to Ireland. I think pics of your view will really help. Best of luck.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AJSAJS said:

Your home is beautiful. May I suggest you upload some pictures of your view? Nothing is too much of a long shot and I will also keep an ear out if I hear of anyone wanting to move/go back to Ireland. I think pics of your view will really help. Best of luck.

Thanks for the helpful advice, it really is a lovely peaceful spot to be.

I will sort out some more pictures and post them here.

2 hours ago, annagilda said:

If I was in a Position to be heading home to the West right now, I'd seriously consider it. But sure, I've another 5 years at least before I can return. Good luck! 

Thanks, just proves that this could work out for someone heading home bound.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fazor,

My family and I are relocating back to Ireland from Perth in June, where we have a 4 bed house close to the beach in the Northern Suburbs.

We have no fixed destination at the moment but your place looks great and we are very interested in discussing this futher with you.

Can you fire us a PM so we get a contact number for you?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Gday Fazor,

1st time poster, long time lurker. We are moving back to Mayo in August 2018 would love to look at a possible swap?

We have a 4 bedroom home nr Margret River in Wa if that is a possibility of someting you would consider pls DM me so we can discuss futher.

• 2 months later...