It got real... job offer accepted - IM COMING!

Jd295

2 minutes ago, Sandgroper said:

Same here love Freo such a great vibe to it.

Agree. The City is ok but because it's spread out and the bars aren't that concentrated, we end up going to the same places all the time. Whereas Freo has much more going on in a smaller space. It would be my choice every time.

• Like 1

As far as renting a car goes, in both Perth and Sydney, the best place to go is "No Birds" (Bayswater Cars) because they rent new cars and do not rip you off on things like top cover insurance. I'm renting a new Corolla for five weeks at the end of next month and I doubt if I would get a new car from anybody else for the same rate. The trouble with many of the other hire companies is that they invariably quote you exclusive of top cover insurance so it seems like a good deal until you add the insurance on. It's a bit like saying "beer is $5 a glass but you have to pay an extra $4 to rent the glass.

I spent nearly seven weeks over Dec and Jan in South Perth and I rather liked it there but this time I'm staying a little further south at Applecross. I'm quite familiar with that area already but I did not really walk around there as I was mostly driving between South Perth and Ardross. I could carry on using the Windsor hotel at South Perth as my "local" but I may try for another, not Raffles but perhaps the pub on the Canning Highway - Macy's Fish Bar?? There's a bar in Ardross I don't mind too - Bad Apples.

Your Itinerary
Location PERTH
Pickup Date/Time 28/04/2018 @ 15:00
Return Date/Time: 03/06/2018 @ 11:00
Vehicle Type Toyota Corolla Hatch - NEW
Options: Top Cover (damage excess $0), ADDITIONAL DRIVER
Total: $1501.00