Visa change

Markar

To whom may concern
I am an international student, with a student visa. I am attending an university in Australia, yet I am having a tough time finishing it. I work as a part time worker at my sponsors business as a plasterer. My question is can I change my visa and still get a permanent resident status?
Thank you in advance

If you qualify for a different visa and can meet the requirements you could apply for a different visa - you can't just change your visa.  However, someone more knowledgeable about the visa processes will be along to answer your question.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I am getting a bachelor degree. And where I work, as I said, they want to sponsor me, yet I don't know if that is possible because they are completely different ares of work. I have experience in both countries for plastering. So is it possible to transfer a student visa to a working 457 visa?
I apologize again, and thank you.

2 hours ago, Markar said:

I apologize for the inconvenience. I am getting a bachelor degree. And where I work, as I said, they want to sponsor me, yet I don't know if that is possible because they are completely different ares of work. I have experience in both countries for plastering. So is it possible to transfer a student visa to a working 457 visa?
I apologize again, and thank you.

As already stated, no you cannot transfer a visa. You need to meet the requirements for the new visa. And if its a 457 then the sponsor also needs to meet various requirements. 

You might be best getting professional advice.