The car....to take it or not?

20 minutes ago, Antony Chinnock said:

Thank you, I’ll keep doing some more research.

You must, the higher the vehicle cost in the UK the more it is worth taking, also if it is a classic it is defiantly worth taking as they are like rocking horse shit in Oz, I was shocked how much cars were over there compared to the same model and spec in the UK.....

p.s Dont buy a Holden over there, they have closed production and their reliability and build is shocking, stick with Korean or Japanese.

Edited by Perthbum

1 hour ago, Antony Chinnock said:

Thank you

Thanks I’ll have a look at this thread

Yes, that thread is useful and comes from someone whose business is in shipping cars. He knows what he is talking about in terms of what is worthwhile or not. Some people ship cars with sentimental value or a car they have had a long time that they accept may not sell on or be of any real value in the Aus market but it suits them to ship anyways tomuse till it falls apart. 

39 minutes ago, Antony Chinnock said:

I have sent them a message so hopefully they will get back to me.
On the surface it seems really complicated with fee after fee to pay so it’s about weighing up if I feel it’s going to be worth it.
It’s a BMW 1 Series Diesel M Sport with 90k miles so I know it should go for a while yet.

Thanks all

m130 or m140

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/bmw/1-series-marketinggroup/

Edited by Perthbum