Partner Visa 309 - enquiry by applicant instead of Migration agent??

AsimMalik

Its a question for all the experts and people with similar experiences,

We applied 309 visa with help from a migration agent and now i want to enquire about my wife’s case. Agent is resisting in sending an enquiry to case officer and is insisting on waiting for his (case officer’s) response after uploading additional documents. My wife is getting a little stressed as its been 295 days (almost 10 months) from the date of Application, and its been 1.5 months after uploading additional documents.

My question is, if i send an email enquiry about her case to australian highcommission islamabad myself instead of my migration agent, how will it affect my wife’s case?

Will it be negative for our case because case officers might think why applicant herself is sending an enquiry instead of the person assigned to receive communications (migration agent). We are a little confused. Any help will be appreciated.

Is there anyone who sent an email enquiry themselves instead of their migration agents? And what was case officers response?

Cheers,