Payslips

suziemac59

Iv have just done this for a 189 they didn't want individual payslips, P60 was sufficient for proof of payment. I did have to request a written reference from each employer detailing my pay & job role also to prove my years of experience I was claiming points for. I also submitted job descriptions and proof of registration for the years.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hello Suzie,

Recently DIBP have been requesting payslips and tax records.  In light of this I recommend you supply a sample of payslips covering the whole period you are claiming work experience points for.  Typically one per year is sufficient.

Regards

you should always aim for two different forms of pay evidence for each year. Annual p60s/tax documents can be one form of pay evidence. Payslips can be another. For payslips, one per quarter should be enough.

Bank statements can also serve as a form of pay evidence, as long as they show salary going into your account from the employer.

Edited by Richard Gregan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Richard Gregan said:

you should always aim for two different forms of pay evidence for each year. Annual p60s/tax documents can be one form of pay evidence. Payslips can be another. For payslips, one per quarter should be enough.

Bank statements can also serve as a form of pay evidence, as long as they show salary going into your account from the employer.

Do the bank statements have to be the ones that correspond with the pay slips that you provide?

Well, they should be from the same year at least but exact correspondence month for month isn't so important, but in many cases it will be seeing that per quarter is the rule of thumb.

Of course, some companies pay through a different agency or body, but if so, then you can provide a letter from the company explaining this.