187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 12/10/2018 at 10:45, Waiting4betterdays said:

U have to call or ask your agent . How come they can do like this .

Hi, 

well, they open my file on 13 june 2018 after 2 years and 10 days. and since then I have received three request letters from immi. first letter, org chart, job description and building lease letter. second letter, afp and police clearence. third letter, wife docs. i am just sick of it. every time they ask for any thing it adds 2 months straight away. 28 days for doc submission and 28 days for them to process the submitted docs. 

However, i have received my nomi, that's the good thing. 

Edited by Deza

33 minutes ago, Deza said:

Hi, 

well, they open my file on 13 june 2018 after 2 years and 10 days. and since then I have received three request letters from immi. first letter, org chart, job description and building lease letter. second letter, afp and police clearence. third letter, wife docs. i am just sick of it. every time they ask for any thing it adds 2 months straight away. 28 days for doc submission and 28 days for them to process the submitted docs. 

However, i have received my nomi, that's the good thing. 

What docs they asked before nomination ?

On 13/10/2018 at 15:50, ring3018 said:

This regulation doesn’t state that 2 years counted before or after the visa granted. Can you highlight that for me? The Homesaffair  page stated it really clearly. My agent stated the same, this is a quote of his email: 

“If within six months of the date of your approval or within six months upon entering Australia as a holder of an RSMS visa you did not commence employment in your nominated role and you did not satisfy the Department of Immigration of your genuine effort to commence employment within the six months period”

You seriously need to consult a registered migration agent.

i am 100% agree with you......The regulation does not state "2 years counted before or after the visa granted". Therefore, its a GRAY area of a 2-year condition.

in my opinion, immi will consider a 2 year period after applied for visa and then you commenced in to the nominated position. 

Likewise in my case, applied in june 2016. 

start the job in march 2017 and still working. so again in my opinion, immi will consider 2 years time from March 2017. 

On the other hand, I have seen number of peoples who quit job pretty much within the year of visa grant. even one of my friend reports his employer to immi as well, because he was asking for money. and officer simply said you are free and don't worry you pr now. but this was 3 years ago situation is different now. 

Another thing is once you PR, you come under fair work ombudsman. if you have any problem at workplace immi will refer to fair work first. 

To be honest, Immi doesn't have time to process PAID application. How and why they would like to DIG previous cases. and i never heard or come across any case where PR visa was canceled based on 2-year condition. if there is any, its just less than 1% total visa granted. and there could be a lot of reason, a simple one which no one can check or gage is Mental stress. 

and To Answer, Why anyone would like to quit job ISSSSS........person who sponsor you KNOW how to use you and your freedom is way lower than another staff member. 

Again its just my thoughts. 

Edited by Deza
  • Like 1

Hi.

Everyone 

Does it compulsory to work with Employer full-time after lodged a visa, because it doesn't mention anywhere like need to work full-time before granting visa.

Please give me your valuable feedback, please?

Thanks in advance 

4 hours ago, Deza said:

i am 100% agree with you......The regulation does not state "2 years counted before or after the visa granted". Therefore, its a GRAY area of a 2-year condition.

in my opinion, immi will consider a 2 year period after applied for visa and then you commenced in to the nominated position. 

Likewise in my case, applied in june 2016. 

start the job in march 2017 and still working. so again in my opinion, immi will consider 2 years time from March 2017. 

On the other hand, I have seen number of peoples who quit job pretty much within the year of visa grant. even one of my friend reports his employer to immi as well, because he was asking for money. and officer simply said you are free and don't worry you pr now. but this was 3 years ago situation is different now. 

Another thing is once you PR, you come under fair work ombudsman. if you have any problem at workplace immi will refer to fair work first. 

To be honest, Immi doesn't have time to process PAID application. How and why they would like to DIG previous cases. and i never heard or come across any case where PR visa was canceled based on 2-year condition. if there is any, its just less than 1% total visa granted. and there could be a lot of reason, a simple one which no one can check or gage is Mental stress. 

and To Answer, Why anyone would like to quit job ISSSSS........person who sponsor you KNOW how to use you and your freedom is way lower than another staff member. 

Again its just my thoughts. 

I agree with you. I don't think immi will care you anyone who can't control things outside of their reach (liquidation company, bankrupt etc...)

2 minutes ago, Saanu said:

Hi.

Everyone 

Does it compulsory to work with Employer full-time after lodged a visa, because it doesn't mention anywhere like need to work full-time before granting visa.

Please give me your valuable feedback, please?

Thanks in advance 

No, it is not compulsory to work with the employer before grating the visa but most of the agents advise us to do so.

Did anyone get their nomination approved as retail manager recently ?  I applied December 2017 as Liquor shop retail manager .  The liquor shop is almost 28 years old and owns by Australian family . Turnover 2 million . Do you guys believe I have a chance to get my nomination approved since my owner has sponsored 1 person earlier for this bottlshop and he got permanent residency .  Highly appreciate your thoughts regarding my situation 🙂

Hi everybody, I have a question as I am confused now. I applied for RCB in December and after almost two months was positive then submitted application in February for 187, now in October mi MA contacted me saying that immigration needs my police check, birth certificate, English proof for my partner and health tests. She just send me the ehealth forms to filled up last week but didn’t set any appointment for the health check. I am surprise they contact her as I can see the waiting period is quite long and I don’t even know if my nomination is being accepted, by the way how would I know that? Need clarification please 😨

7 hours ago, Jugraj said:

Honestly haven’t seen any retail manager approval from last 9-12 months, who knows you will get, but they are very strict regarding manager position, submit as many documents as you can to prove position geninue. Good luck

How do you know the nomination has been accepted?

1 hour ago, Suel21 said:

Hi everybody, I have a question as I am confused now. I applied for RCB in December and after almost two months was positive then submitted application in February for 187, now in October mi MA contacted me saying that immigration needs my police check, birth certificate, English proof for my partner and health tests. She just send me the ehealth forms to filled up last week but didn’t set any appointment for the health check. I am surprise they contact her as I can see the waiting period is quite long and I don’t even know if my nomination is being accepted, by the way how would I know that? Need clarification please 😨

When Did you Applied 2017 or 2018

20 minutes ago, Nhung Nguy said:

Hi guys just a quick question, if the employment contract is 4 years and I work 2 years after getting visa 187 (meeting the visa requirement). Is that possible to leave just after 2 years? Will I have any issue if I apply for the citizenship later? 

If you work 2 years already after 187 No issue at all now you like free bird in the sky so u can fly anywhere 💐🤙🏻 All d best 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nhung Nguy said:

Hi guys just a quick question, if the employment contract is 4 years and I work 2 years after getting visa 187 (meeting the visa requirement). Is that possible to leave just after 2 years? Will I have any issue if I apply for the citizenship later? 

Your conditions of 187 visa are met when you complete 2 years.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bishal911 said:

If you work 2 years already after 187 No issue at all now you like free bird in the sky so u can fly anywhere 💐🤙🏻 All d best 

8 minutes ago, SineadK said:

Your conditions of 187 visa are met when you complete 2 years.

Thank you you guys for the info. Much appreciate! 

4 hours ago, Suel21 said:

I think maybe just your agent thinks it is time for health check because the files takes up  to two years to open. So if you do it now, probably you can get visa approved str8 away if they approve your nomination later. IELTS and qualification of yourself was a must before you submit the application but if you did the health check too early it may expire before they open the file.

But if it was really immi’s request you were very blessed! 😅🙏🏼

12 hours ago, ruchiraperera30 said:

Did anyone get their nomination approved as retail manager recently ?  I applied December 2017 as Liquor shop retail manager .  The liquor shop is almost 28 years old and owns by Australian family . Turnover 2 million . Do you guys believe I have a chance to get my nomination approved since my owner has sponsored 1 person earlier for this bottlshop and he got permanent residency .  Highly appreciate your thoughts regarding my situation 🙂

I also applied as  retail manager on feb 2018 in fuel and convenient store. So as per my knowledge if you working there and if its genuine need as manager then nothing to worry about. Yes but you need to show all your paperwork up to date. I see so many people as manager and got approvals so stay positive and focus on your work. 🙏

Edited by Gujubhai12feb18
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1