187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

8 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Congratulations brother, can you please tell me its your file was up to date I mean latest BAS and P&L statement have you upload. Because my boss didn't give me latest one yet. I applied in Feb. Again many many congratulations. 

When did you applied?? Did you applied in feb 2017...I didn't need to upload anything ..my company's lawyer lodged my nomination so might me she already uploaded in July 2018...But she asked me my pay g summary when I start working with the nominated employer and my last payg summary . I am working with the same company from last 2yrs before apply for nomination. 

1 hour ago, lillianz said:

HI,guys,file opened on 29/08/2018

Asked for bas statement and financial report for this year. At the same time asked for afp and medical which i find very odd. Cuz usually immi wouldn't ask medical until nomination is granted??

cook/nsw/187de

visa and nomination applied 17/01/2017

They gonna grated your visa together...so don't wait for nomination approval just submit the medical asap. And they may be wants to grant the visa too.

Just now, Chef29 said:

They gonna grated your visa together...so don't wait for nomination approval just submit the medical asap. And they may be wants to grant the visa too.

In my case I didn't wait for requested documents..I just submit after completed 16months..just I submit police clearance last week even that also didn't request.

3 minutes ago, Chef29 said:

yeah,I've alrdy done medical on 4th Sep. 

waiting for my agent to submit my home country police check

• Like 1

HI,guys,file opened on 29/08/2018
Asked for bas statement and financial report for this year. At the same time asked for afp and medical which i find very odd. Cuz usually immi wouldn't ask medical until nomination is granted??

cook/nsw/187de
visa and nomination applied 17/01/2017

Hi Lillianz

They request Medical and afp at the time of Nomination process that means they grant Nomination and visa together
Also did immi call you when your file is opened ?
Best of luck

Sorry to spread bad news..

my nomination has been refused today saying not enough profit .. we are 4 full time and all casual staff in whole restaurant. In kitchen 3 full time and 3 casual.. 

We doing around 1.6-2 M transaction per year .

And I have applied through chef as I work headchef  there since Nov 2016. I have applied nominations on last 6 th feb 2017.

Feel like everything finished.. any suggestions what can I do now? 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, lillianz said:

hi

no,they didn't call me nor my boss..

thank you

Never call the immigration ..Let them take time and do there work because I know so many cases just got rejected  like tht. If you call them tht means you are giving them more chance to find some information abut yourself and they might ask you so many questions. So my suggestion is don't call them .Just wait you will get anyway your golden mail soon. ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam000 said:

my nomination has been refused today saying not enough profit .. we are 4 full time and all casual staff in whole restaurant. In kitchen 3 full time and 3 casual.. 

And I have applied through chef as I work headchef  there since Nov 2016. I have applied nominations on last 6 th feb 2017.

Just wondering did u update your payslips,payg and super showing them they are able to pay i wages..

if immi refuse even after uploading those documents..then its totally lame.

they should tell beforehnd any minimum net profit margin to grant visa...

thats simply illogicla refusing visa saying not enough profit.

2 hours ago, Sam000 said:

Fell very sorry .. you can ask best migration layer advice might get chance in aat . 

37 minutes ago, 187march said:

Just wondering did u update your payslips,payg and super showing them they are able to pay i wages..

if immi refuse even after uploading those documents..then its totally lame.

they should tell beforehnd any minimum net profit margin to grant visa...

thats simply illogicla refusing visa saying not enough profit.

Last one they update was on feb 2018

3 hours ago, Sam000 said:

Consult with a Good migration lawyer. Hopefully you will win your case  back with the AAT. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pardeep08 said:

Hii anyone applied on 9.2 .2017.

i saw a post from sam000, made me scared because he has applied 6.2. 2017

hope it’s positive for all of us Bhagwan will take care us in this situations let me know if anyone has applied same date. 

Jai shri ram

i was on same date 9 feb 17 both together nomination approved ask for medical. cook vic