187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Fan said:

Hey guys,I applied 187 on 28/02/2018.Recently,I have submitted aĀ s56 request on 09/07/2019 and my agent told me all the files have been submitted all i need to do is waiting for it and the statu show on my immaccount is further assessment.

You are very close to get golden email. it took 4 weeks in my case after submitting of documents. Anytime ready to celebrate..

• Thanks 1

I applied in JanuaryĀ Ā 2017 cook , qldĀ still no news it's been almost 30 monthsļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ and it says 22 months processing time hopefully they can pick up myĀ  file ......

waitingļ»æļ»æĀ is .....!ļ»æ

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Tanu said:

I applied in JanuaryĀ Ā 2017 cook , qldĀ still no news it's been almost 30 monthsļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ and it says 22 months processing time hopefully they can pick up myĀ  file ......

OMG! You had waited a lot. Hopefully they open your file soon as most cooks cases are looked these days. By the way where does it says 22months processing time ?

Ā 

46 minutes ago, Tanu said:

What's the turnover of ur business and how many staff are working there... sometimes this plays a role in the decision time aswell

Hello guys , when immigration ask u to submit spouses English language test but If partner want pay money instead of English test, how long they take to generate the invoice because my agent told me that he sent request to immigration to deposit, and I paid already $4995.95 in my agent account, but my status showing only initial assessment yet it should be change after submit. Please share your views. Thanks in advance
I may not be able to answer perfectly for your question but I will definitely recommend you one thing which can actually save your $5,000.

In case your spouse is not willing to give IELTS Or English exam then you can have a option of of getting a certificate from her school or teritory education with says that the language medium used for education was English.
That can be taken from Indian school and college if studied , so this certificate can save your $5,000.

Hope this helps

2 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

I may not be able to answer perfectly for your question but I will definitely recommend you one thing which can actually save your $5,000.

In case your spouse is not willing to give IELTS Or English exam then you can have a option of of getting a certificate from her school or teritory education with says that the language medium used for education was English.
That can be taken from Indian school and college if studied , so this certificate can save your $5,000.

Hope this helps

Hi rajat, thanks for giving me reply, but how is possible like they just can give in written or should be proper the certificate with year and date , my husband went only high school

• Like 1

My visa is granted todayyyyy šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ 2 weeks after s56 submitted.Ā Thereā€™sĀ no words to describe my feeling now. This forum has been helping me a lots ā™„ļø

One thing that made me surprise that all of my applications were proceeded quicker than I expected. Also, my bosses have put the business on sale for 9 months now so very lucky for me.Ā 

All the best for you guys.

Edited by Diemlinh
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 12

Bad newsšŸ˜šŸ˜

After 21months waiting,Ā  I got nominationĀ refusal. Without requesting any doc

Reason : company not able to pay my salary.

But my MA said they make technical error like calculation of Salary and wages because some employees is on contract, and its not calculated. He will email to immi officer and draw attention of technical error even in letter put 457 visa things which is not apply on me .

Has anyoneĀ  had this type of situation?

I'm wondering like immi officer reply after decision to us or not?

Thanks

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Saanu said:

Bad newsšŸ˜šŸ˜

But my MA said they make technical error like calculation of Salary and wages because some employees is on contract, and its not calculated. He will email to immi officer and draw attention of technical error even in letter put 457 visa things which is not apply on me .

Thanks

Ā 

Can you Please share your timeline and occupationĀ 

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Saanu said:

Bad newsšŸ˜šŸ˜

Thanks

Ā 

If u already got a refusal letter, the only thing u can do is to apply AAT ASAP.

On 18/05/2019 at 09:00, KD31 said:

I have been on further assessment from 6/12/17 and have not heard anything from them since then

Really? WeĀ just submitted all the documents for 3 weeks and is shows further assessment on Immiaccount,myĀ agency was told me it takes about 2 weeks to be processed.However,there areĀ no news at all since then.

22 hours ago, Diemlinh said:

My visa is granted todayyyyy šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ 2 weeks after s56 submitted.Ā Thereā€™sĀ no words to describe my feeling now. This forum has been helping me a lots ā™„ļø

One thing that made me surprise that all of my applications were proceeded quicker than I expected. Also, my bosses have put the business on sale for 9 months now so very lucky for me.Ā 

All the best for you guys.

Congratulations

After you submitted s56 how didĀ your immiaccount status change? I have submitted s56 for 3weeks and still showing Further Assessment on my immiaccount.My agency was told me it takes around 2 weeks to completed the process.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fan said:

Congratulations

After you submitted s56 how didĀ your immiaccount status change? I have submitted s56 for 3weeks and still showing Further Assessment on my immiaccount.My agency was told me it takes around 2 weeks to completed the process.

It showed ā€œfurther assessmentā€ after I submitted s56. Before that was ā€œinitial assessmentā€. And ā€œfinalisedā€ when visa is granted.Ā 

But iā€™ve seen many cases on this forum that the status can change straight from ā€œrecievedā€ to ā€œfinalisedā€ or from ā€œinitial assessmentā€ to ā€œfinalisedā€. So, maybe the status is not really a big deal for us.Ā 

On 16/07/2019 at 17:17, Faisal mahmood said:

You are very close to get golden email. it took 4 weeks in my case after submitting of documents. Anytime ready to celebrate..

Congratulation,Can you share how did your immiaccount statu was changing?Because I saw after further assessment,there r still 2 more Ā steps to be done.

8 minutes ago, Diemlinh said:

It showed ā€œfurther assessmentā€ after I submitted s56. Before that was ā€œinitial assessmentā€. And ā€œfinalisedā€ when visa is granted.Ā 

But iā€™ve seen many cases on this forum that the status can change straight from ā€œrecievedā€ to ā€œfinalisedā€ or from ā€œinitial assessmentā€ to ā€œfinalisedā€. So, maybe the status is not really a big deal for us.Ā 

Thank you for reply

On 16/07/2019 at 18:12, Tosh14 said:

OMG! You had waited a lot. Hopefully they open your file soon as most cooks cases are looked these days. By the way where does it says 22months processing time ?

Ā 

Check with immiĀ website,theyĀ update all types ofĀ visa sĀ process time monthly

Hi everyone here,Ā 

Received my golden email today. Would like to share my timeline here.Ā 

Nomination and RCB : 19/12/2018

Visa : 24/12/2018

RCB approved : 03/01/2019

Nomination approved : 11/07/2019

Request husband passport for visa on same day of nomination approved.Ā 

Submitted passport : 17/07/2019

Visa granted today : 18/07/2019

State : Regional WA

Hope everyone waiting here get your visa soon.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

11 minutes ago, ValerieJ said:

Hi everyone here,Ā 

Received my golden email today. Would like to share my timeline here.Ā 

Nomination and RCB : 19/12/2018

Visa : 24/12/2018

RCB approved : 03/01/2019

Nomination approved : 11/07/2019

Request husband passport for visa on same day of nomination approved.Ā 

Submitted passport : 17/07/2019

Visa granted today : 18/07/2019

State : Regional WA

Hope everyone waiting here get your visa soon.Ā 

Ā 

Congrats...seems like your the luckiestĀ applicant to get your good news in the shortest period of timešŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1