187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

you are good mate. You don't have to apply for another 457 as you have applied for 187 it will allow you work and stay here till you get decision on you application. By the way is it direct entry or TRN?

I have no idea whats is direct or other

Ā 

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

Seems like DIBP is already on holiday now. Because I just received an email about current processing status from them and the last updated date is still on 21 Nov. What happened to immigration!!:SLEEP:The waiting period is mentally and physically illness.:arghh:

Hopefully will get some good news on next year! Lol:smile:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Ā 

Email Updated on 21 November 2016

Ā 

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged late February 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Edited by panadalover

I think so-they are in holiday, Pandana, Even their phone line is dead.

Ā 

Ā 

Nomination:24/01/2016

Nom doc requested: 31/10/16

Nom doc submitted: 15/11/16

Outcome: waiting

Ā 

Visa:17/04/2016

Outcome: waiting

Ā 

Spreadsheet https://goo.gl/zcZnie

Ā 

What kinda job is that! It is happy for them but for us is feeling sucks and keep WAITING!

Granted.

Ā 

I received my FBI clearance early Nov 2016 but of my Husband was never delivered. FBI said, both were send at the same date. Called FBI and answer was to wait for a month. AFter a month, asked FBI to send another copy to a address in USA (just to cut the delivery time), which was received yesterday. Scanned copy uploaded today on immi account and attached to case officer's email as well.

Ā 

In between, received a couple of e-mails directly from case officer asking update on requested documents. Called and talked with case officer directly and e-mailed them the status update as well.

Ā 

Visa granted after few hours of documents upload from WA PSE.

Ā 

Time Line:

RCB applied: Jan 22, 2016 Aproved: Last of Jan 2016 Nomination and Visa: Jan 27, 2016

Declaration for Visa Payment requested by NSW PSE: March 23, 2016

FBI Clearance Requested by Team 6, WA PESE: Sept 07, 2016

FBI Clearance uploaded Dec 07, 2016

VISA Granted Dec 07, 2016Family of 4, HR, Occupation: RN

Hi guys,

Ā 

Just thought I'd let you know a couple of things that I just found out from ringing the NSW PSE direct (where my visa application has been sent):

1) They are still currently processing EARLY February (this maybe different for other PSE areas)

2) The immigration offices processing the visas ONLY CLOSE on Christmas Day and Boxing Day - 24th and 25th December.

The visa offices ARE open the rest of the time but staffing levels are lower.

Ā 

My visa and nomination were both applied for on 11th March 2016. The lady at immigration guessed that I may hear something about my application by January/Early February next year :(

Guys, I am numbed and very happy to announce my visa has been granted just now. Can't express how happy I am.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Nomination:24/01/2016 Nom doc requested: 31/10/16

Ā 

Congratulation mate .. after long time this forum looking alive again. Two grants today so far and waiting for more. This gives us hope that immigration are working on files.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for advise and support throughout this journey. Can't believe what I am feeling right now

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations! What did you end up submitting again for your nomination documents with regards to the change of circumstances?

My employer has submitted everything now. Letter explaining, new BAS, a copy of some of my payslips and a copy of another employees payslips and even a letter from the local MP stating that the business is successful, locally owned and well known around town etc.

Ā 

Congrats again!

Guys, I am numbed and very happy to announce my visa has been granted just now. Can't express how happy I am.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thats fantastic!! Awesome news...Merry Christmas!

Ā 

Can I ask, which PSE did your visa get sent to?

Hi Daniel, it has been extraordinarily journey for me as my MA provided wrong business name in the nomination application. The supporting docs we submitted are:

1 Explanation letter for providing wrong information.

2. Supporting letter from accountant

3. New organisations chart showing where the nominating business lies within the organisation

4. New BAS

And many more .

Will message you list latter.

Ā 

Thank you Dan, hope you hear positive news soon.

Ā 

This is the best thing happened to my life in 7 year after being in Aus.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Daniel, it has been extraordinarily journey for me as my MA provided wrong business name in the nomination application. The supporting docs we submitted are:

1 Explanation letter for providing wrong information.

2. Supporting letter from accountant

3. New organisations chart showing where the nominating business lies within the organisation

4. New BAS

And many more .

Will message you list latter.

Ā 

Thank you Dan, hope you hear positive news soon.

Ā 

This is the best thing happened to my life in 7 year after being in Aus.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you :) what an early Christmas present you have got! Enjoy the celebrations and the rest of your life in Australia!

Ā 

Ā 

Blackpool, UK to Geraldton, WA

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Dear all , my nomination is at 03Nov2015, and nothing hear from the immigration at all!

But my visa they had some documents request, at June ! After I submit my visa documents, slienc!

1st my agent said the immigration is on striking, but now is saying because my job title is marketing need to wait a little bit long .

But some of my frd said might be the employer has problem?

Does anyone tell me what I gonna do ?