Big bird 12

Hi guys, my timeline is:

RCB, nomination and visa all lodged on 6th Nov

RCB approved on 06th Jan

Havnt heard anything else since there, its turning into 5 months in a week :(

Anyone got an idea when I should heard sth from Immi :(

Thaxxxxx

Ā 

i think your file will open very soon any time as they are currently processing files lodged in November.and also in this forum you can see CO opened someone's file who applied 14 november and requested for additional docs.that also after your date..so you will here anytime may be tomarrow.:rolleyes:mine applied 26 th nov..me too eagerly waiting..

just wanna know that, u guys r all talking about the combined application with nomination and visa. but i have already got granted for nomination and submited visa application. any buddy knows that whether combined visa application and seperated visa application is the same processing queue? thx

just wanna know that, u guys r all talking about the combined application with nomination and visa. but i have already got granted for nomination and submited visa application. any buddy knows that whether combined visa application and seperated visa application is the same processing queue? thx

Ā 

to what i have seen with many peoples timeline ,it does not matter if you lodge you visa after your nomination is approved they still take it as a new file,so the processing time will be around 4.5 months.

Ā 

Ā 

so if you do a combined lodge of your visa and nomination it will be 4.5 months.If u lodge them separate it will be 4.5 for nomi and 4 and half something for visa , which is around 9 months. but you can take professional advice.

Edited by reet

Actually i just called my agent this morning and he said he forgot to tell me that CO had assigned my file and requested some more docs for my nomination, and he has already contacted my boss to get those documents and sunmitted them yesterday.

So do you have any idea of when Im expected to hear from Immi again after requested extra docs submitting yesterday?

Lots of thaxxx xxx

Actually i just called my agent this morning and he said he forgot to tell me that CO had assigned my file and requested some more docs for my nomination, and he has already contacted my boss to get those documents and sunmitted them yesterday.

So do you have any idea of when Im expected to hear from Immi again after requested extra docs submitting yesterday?

Lots of thaxxx xxx

Ā 

Ā 

We are on the same boat with a week difference,hopefully we will hear the good news soon.

Lots of thaxxx xxx

Ā 

see didnt i tell u .. anytime can open.from my experience it may take upto 28 days as they requested for some docs.but fingers crossed some get straightaway after uploading.but normally 28 days

hi reet i think you are applied in dec right ?

i can see how happy u r for bikerboy..me too...i am exited.mine should open soon as i applied in november 26 th. your time is comin soon too...lets see

Ā 

Ā 

Hey eh guys, my name is Leo.

nomination&visa applied 8 Dec, heard nothing yet.

i've checked with the immi department &they say my case has not been allocated yet.

according to the 4.5 months theory, I think I'll hear some news by last week of April.

Ā 

just want to say, it is time wasting that you try to get some info over the phone before your case has been allocated.

they will tell you nothing but"the standard processing time is 6 months

Hi

I tried sending email to same account and it has been failed.

Dont know why.. Plz help.]

My nomination was lodged on 25th Nov 2014.ļ˜­

Ā 

sorry..i sent wrong id.here it is,]nsw.pse@immi.gov.au or vic.pse@immi.gov.au

i recieved reply from them today says my file hasn't been allocated for any CO.me 24 th and you 25 th so we are in same boat..send request to know your status and put you ref num in subject.let me know when you get reply.but currently they are processing files lodged in november...fingers crossed

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

Ā 

i recieved reply from them today says my file hasn't been allocated for any CO.me 24 th and you 25 th so we are in same boat..send request to know your status and put you ref num in subject.let me know when you get reply.but currently they are processing files lodged in november...fingers crossed

Hey Riya,

yeah I will try sending them the email,

I hope we hear good news very soon.

good luck

Edited by Ozmaniac

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hey guys, I just contacted with my agent and got a good news. He said all Nov cases submitted by him were approved by today, so I guess it's a good news that you guys will get further notice very shortly. Good luck to all of us

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

Hi everyone, im just wondering if anyone here applied 187 with occupation as a hairdresser? And are they still asking for 2 yrs experience with cert IV?

My MA told me that Immi formally accept cert IV without 2 yrs exp now but im still abit worries.

Thanx alotssss xxx

Hi everyone, im just wondering if anyone here applied 187 with occupation as a hairdresser? And are they still asking for 2 yrs experience with cert IV?

My MA told me that Immi formally accept cert IV without 2 yrs exp now but im still abit worries.

Thanx alotssss xxx

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i think it should not be a problem now ,because immi will waive two year experience if you have cert 4 .But you should have done most units in certificate 4 related to trade your applying for.there is risk of of decline if your units are of management or something which even does not relates to hair dressing .But since you have a MA i guess you need not to worry. but you still can take some professional advice from another migration agent .MY visa was declined in 2013 because my certificate has more units of management.and other mistake i made for not taking any advice from someone else expect my MA.I did not had two year experience as well .thats why i m stuck and my wait is longer than many people on this blog.

Hello Everyone,

Ā 

I have been following this thread for quite a while.

Ā 

Here are my details and timeline:

Ā 

RCB approved: 16th Dec, 2014

Medical Done: 20th Dec, 2014

Nomination & Application Lodged: 23rd Dec, 2014

Skill 1: Technical Sales Representative

High Risk Country

IELTS: 8.5 Overall

Ā 

Awaiting CO allocation and approval.

Ā 

Hoping for a good news soon.

Ā 

All the best to everyone on this forum and wishing success to one and all.

Ā 

Will keep you posted as soon as I hear back from my MA.

Ā 

Regards,

Aniruddha

hi Everyone!!!

Somebody please help me out.I am in real stress .I applied 187 visa and nomination together as retail manager in domino's on Dec 3. My timeline is nearing.Some people

say that as domino's is a franchise it may be rejected , if we apply manager under Franchise the case may be rejected. Has anyone got visa granted applying as store

manager or retail manager under any franchise like domino's ,pizza hut or subway.Kindly help me any suggestions would be much appreciated,pls help me

hi Everyone!!!

Somebody please help me out.I am in real stress .I applied 187 visa and nomination together as retail manager in domino's on Dec 3. My timeline is nearing.Some people

say that as domino's is a franchise it may be rejected , if we apply manager under Franchise the case may be rejected. Has anyone got visa granted applying as store

manager or retail manager under any franchise like domino's ,pizza hut or subway.Kindly help me any suggestions would be much appreciated,pls help me

Ā 

Hi Jithu

Ā 

Where did you come with this info? It's just an opinion or is it based on facts, similar cases etc?

I assume as Domino's is a franchise, the business should have a name and is applying as "xhtkjsodis" trading Domino's pizza.

What Immigration asses is if there's a genuine need for a retail manager,, if there's no other person to attend to this job ( Aus citizen or PR ), and if you're eligible for this type of visa.

What is true is that, applying on your own ( 189, independent, PR ) as retail manager, in this ANZSCO code doesn't take into consideration any Fast Food / take away positions ( brands you eg above ).

So where exactly did you find this info?

Hi Jithu

Ā 

Where did you come with this info? It's just an opinion or is it based on facts, similar cases etc?

I assume as Domino's is a franchise, the business should have a name and is applying as "xhtkjsodis" trading Domino's pizza.

What Immigration asses is if there's a genuine need for a retail manager,, if there's no other person to attend to this job ( Aus citizen or PR ), and if you're eligible for this type of visa.

What is true is that, applying on your own ( 189, independent, PR ) as retail manager, in this ANZSCO code doesn't take into consideration any Fast Food / take away positions ( brands you eg above ).

So where exactly did you find this info?

Ā 

Ā 

Actually i applied through a MA.I am pretty confident my application will get approved , one of my friend has applied last year as retail manager in Domino's but his nomination was rejected stating that franchise doesn't need a manager as mixing products and other such things are carried out by the franchise ..... So bit depressed...need your suggestion have u heared anyone got their visa granted applied as manger in franchise.Thanks in advance bro

My employer has been quoted $2k just to do the nomination (for a 187). This seems ludicrous given whats required - my employer knows they have to get payroll and training figures etc (they did all this for my 457 3 yrs ago). Is that the going rate, or is someone pulling a fast one? NB it is the transition stream as i've been in the nominated position for 3 years