187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello guys just a doubt if can we c the progress of nomination on our immi account or not and Is it all up to same case officer once it's appointed 

You cant see progress of your nomination.your employer or your agent can see

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, ropar said:

You cant see progress of your nomination.your employer or your agent can see

Thak you for the reply but is nomination taking same time as visa or what 

Thak you for the reply but is nomination taking same time as visa or what 

My nomination took 9 months.i applied in 2nd feb 2016 and got approved in nov 2016.i applied my visa in 2nd jan 2017 and not sure how long it will take

8 minutes ago, ropar said:

My nomination took 9 months.i applied in 2nd feb 2016 and got approved in nov 2016.i applied my visa in 2nd jan 2017 and not sure how long it will take

As far I know it's taking same time as nomination if applie seperate if you would have applied you would have got ur PR till now what was ur occupation and in which region 

8 minutes ago, ropar said:

Some of my friends got visa
in 6 months and they applied seperatrly.my occupation was cook onshore (south australia)

It just depends on someone's luck..

I never rely on IMMI ever. 

• Like 2

F**k this process and time is just killing it mate we don't even know what's is the out come after spending so much on visa processing and MA have almost spent 18k for filling and this time and rules never  stops ticking ...just keeps changing day by day 

Edited by S.md

Might be worth complaining to your local federal member of parliament. 

Dont know if it will make any difference but if many people start making noise about how we are be rorted by the immi Dept then maybe something will happen. 

As advised by immi I have supplied all required docs with the initial submission. My application has been dragging on for over a year. Many docs are only valid for 12 months and now I've had to spend time and money getting new docs done. 

It really is a money making scam by the government and the big businesses involved. As we immigrants have. So much at stake we are we sure are getting the rough end of the pineapple!

• Like 2

Might be worth complaining to your local federal member of parliament. 
Dont know if it will make any difference but if many people start making noise about how we are be rorted by the immi Dept then maybe something will happen. 

Do they any other body or organisation that we can seek help... I know a frnd of mine frnd who is waiting from 18-19 months..although he has issues with his file but making people wait for this long period is not good..If they are not satisfied they should refuse it and let him go..but freezing files is not fair enough

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Do they any other body or organisation that we can seek help... I know a frnd of mine frnd who is waiting from 18-19 months..although he has issues with his file but making people wait for this long period is not good..If they are not satisfied they should refuse it and let him go..but freezing files is not fair enough

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I agree completely: if they are not satisfied they should say so instead of leaving people hanging.. life is short and we all wanna live our lives and not left in stand by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As advised by immi I have supplied all required docs with the initial submission. My application has been dragging on for over a year. Many docs are only valid for 12 months and now I've had to spend time and money getting new docs done. 
It really is a money making scam by the government and the big businesses involved. As we immigrants have. So much at stake we are we sure are getting the rough end of the pineapple!

New police Check
Medical as well .

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

On 07/05/2017 at 6:17 PM, Naimur Rahman said:

What do u think abt chef

De187 hr country from 22th june16

It's hard to tell mate because the months that are delayed now are March and April, and I think they were mostly managers and some cooks. I am a chef too applied in May and I haven't encounter other chef May applicant apart from you who is June. If you look on the list Chef is higher than cooks and managers but if our case will take 13-14 months like them I guess we are the same as them. 

• Like 2

Not yet mine is just very less time if I compare with u guys 

22 aug 2016 visa n nomination 

retail manager (nsw)

no update for me 

any one of u got ur nomination approved 

Edited by S.md