187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

44 minutes ago, Kiran02 said:

Hi Sahibb

I'hv also applied nomination on 23rd march. Finally my file opened last friday. CO requested some more recent docs bcoz its been more than a year. Now waiting for my boss to submit those docs. I hv been given 28 days to do so.

Ā 

Hi Kiran,

Do you know what sort of documents immi requested.. best of luck for your file..

Hi
everyone this is Sam here I would like share my things ,I was applied for 187 nomination in the month of July 2016,
still I am waiting for my nomination it's long time. do you know how long it's going to be takes timeĀ 

It shouldn't be too long for your file to be opened now as you have served enough time, I think its gonna take another 2 or 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Kiran02 said:

Hi Sahibb

I'hv also applied nomination on 23rd march. Finally my file opened last friday. CO requested some more recent docs bcoz its been more than a year. Now waiting for my boss to submit those docs. I hv been given 28 days to do so.

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, sahibb said:

Hi guys any news for 23 March files miss sidhu , Raymond I think one more applicant didn't remember the name so much frustration sick of itĀ 

Hi,Ā 

Mine open as well, my employer receive IMMI's call a few week ago, and my MA uploading required doc this week. Hopefully we will hear from them soon

17 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Ā 

Hi,Ā 

Mine open as well, my employer receive IMMI's call a few week ago, and my MA uploading required doc this week. Hopefully we will hear from them soon

Hi Raymond

So good to hear that. Now just hoping everything turn out fine. Could u please tell me what docs were u requested. Mine they ask for BAS 2016 and staff payroll

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Kiran02 said:

Hi Raymond

So good to hear that. Now just hoping everything turn out fine. Could u please tell me what docs were u requested. Mine they ask for BAS 2016 and staff payroll

Ā 

I am not sure what they ask for, my MA will handleĀ handle it. Do you know how long IMMI takes to check this docs?Ā 

14 minutes ago, Raymond said:

I am not sure what they ask for, my MA will handleĀ handle it. Do you know how long IMMI takes to check this docs?Ā 

No idea. Maybe after a week or so after you'hv submitted all the requested docs. Just a guess. Which pese opened ur fileĀ 

19 hours ago, elizawho77 said:

Hi Kirsty160990

Ā 

Our migration agent is as bad, they would request information and Ā never aknowledge reciept. months and months go by before we hear from them Ā and they never reply to simple questions.

I was offered a job with 187 RSMS visa in May 2016. The company gave us the details of the MA they use. We thought for ease (as they deal with all migration for the employer) we would use them.

The MA wanted to have a decision ready applictaion.

We had our police checks (July 27 16) and our medicals (Aug 20th 16). We did question this at the time knowing that they had 12 months validity but she assured us all would be okay. She submitted the application in Oct i dont know if this was the beginning or end.Ā We have had 2 emails since Oct, one for statutory declarations and one to tell us that its looking likely to be June 2017 before we get a case officer:(

Given that there are 6 of us the medicals already Ā cost us 1500,Ā we really don't want to pay out again on top of re doing the police certificates.

How are you able to view your application on the Immigration website if your Ma submitted the application? It would be great if we could access our application so we can see if everything has been uploaded.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Elizawho77,

Ā 

I completely understand your frustration. Try and stay positive (i know this is hard to do).

Have you tried contacting Immigration directly and ask for a general update? i done that on 20/03/2017 as I was so pissed off with my migration agent (he submitted re quested documents 5 days after the initial 28 days that immigration gave him). He had this document from the beginning so i don't know why it wasn't uploaded then.

Immigration checked my file with the TRN number, asked me if the documents requested were submitted i said yes and the lady said ok i will look into it. I checked my immi account 20mins later and it was approved.

I would definitely suggest give immigration a call.

Ā 

this is the link to create a immi account so you can track itĀ https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register

the second step is to enter your TRN number which would be on bridging visa letter or on you visa lodged acknowledgement letter.Ā 

Ā Ā 

Hi...

I applied for my visa in July2016 through an agent. Using my reference number on my bridging visa I imported my visa application toĀ my immi account I created. But I could see only my application lodged and not any documents lodged including the medicals I have done in September. Do the MA have any separate path or account Ā to upload the documents which we cannot see??

1 minute ago, anandjose90 said:

Hi...

I applied for my visa in July2016 through an agent. Using my reference number on my bridging visa I imported my visa application toĀ my immi account I created. But I could see only my application lodged and not any documents lodged including the medicals I have done in September. Do the MA have any separate path or account Ā to upload the documents which we cannot see??

I dont think so Ana, I can see all the document that my MA loge for me on my account.Ā 

On 4/4/2017 at 3:53 PM, Sameer July said:

Hi

everyone this is Sam here I would like share my things ,I was applied for 187 nomination in the month of July 2016,

still I am waiting for my nomination it's long time. do you know how long it's going to be takes timeĀ 

Bro I had applied my nomination in June 2016 n m also waiting no update from immigrationĀ 

13 hours ago, kirsty160990 said:

Ā 

Hi Elizawho77,

Ā 

I completely understand your frustration. Try and stay positive (i know this is hard to do).

Have you tried contacting Immigration directly and ask for a general update? i done that on 20/03/2017 as I was so pissed off with my migration agent (he submitted re quested documents 5 days after the initial 28 days that immigration gave him). He had this document from the beginning so i don't know why it wasn't uploaded then.

Immigration checked my file with the TRN number, asked me if the documents requested were submitted i said yes and the lady said ok i will look into it. I checked my immi account 20mins later and it was approved.

I would definitely suggest give immigration a call.

Ā 

this is the link to create a immi account so you can track itĀ https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register

the second step is to enter your TRN number which would be on bridging visa letter or on you visa lodged acknowledgement letter.Ā 

Ā Ā 

Thank you for your reply kirsty160990

I don't have a either a bridging visa or acknowledgement letter as I have been sponsored from the Uk and the migration agent submitted the Visa.

I don't suppose I have got much hope of her replying even if I ask for the number...Ā 

Ā¬Ā¬

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, elizawho77 said:

I don't have a either a bridging visa or acknowledgement letter as I have been sponsored from the Uk and the migration agent submitted the Visa.

I don't suppose I have got much hope of her replying even if I ask for the number...Ā 

Ā¬Ā¬

Ā 

Edited by kirsty160990

4 hours ago, elizawho77 said:

Ā¬Ā¬

Ā 

Ā 

Hi @elizawho77

Your migration agent should have sent you an acknowledgment letter via email to let you know that your application has been lodged. Try calling you migration agent and ask them to send you the acknowledgment letter so you have a copyĀ of it for your records.

As soon as an application is submitted to immigration - immigration would email to say they received it (normally sent to migration agent). Definitely follow this up with the migration agent.Ā Is your migration agent based in the UK or Australia?

6 hours ago, akumar said:

Hi,

I applied nomination and visaĀ 6th April 2016 for cook from offshore, DE but still no update from immi yet?Ā 

Hi akumar

I also applied on 11/04/2016 De cook onshore..but no movement yet.. please let me update if immi contact u or ur agent..

Any one with 187 DEĀ in nsw onshore .. anyĀ update guys as I can c most of them on this forum are off shore is there any progress with ur applications or is it same as the offshore ..???

as many MA tell me processing time isĀ different for onshore and offshore applicationĀ 

Edited by S.md
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, S.md said:

Any one with 187 DEĀ in nsw onshore .. anyĀ update guys as I can c most of them on this forum are off shore is there any progress with ur applications or is it same as the offshore ..???

as many MA tell me processing time isĀ different for onshore and offshore applicationĀ 

My employer is located at NSW but I am not sure which office will open my file. And I am on onshore, DE. I think IMMI takeĀ longer than what they putĀ onĀ the website. It doesn't went smooth for DE onshore during March. Ā 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, S.md said:

I applied onshoreĀ 

2 hours ago, Raymond said:

My employer is located at NSW but I am not sure which office will open my file. And I am on onshore, DE. I think IMMI takeĀ longer than what they putĀ onĀ the website. It doesn't went smooth for DE onshore during March. Ā 

Hey

Have they rejected visas what do you mean by dint go smooth and what is ur time lineĀ 

thank youĀ