187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello, 
I am franchising dominos and applied for RSMS 187 to get a permanent staff , we had submitted the application on 22 aug 2016 as customer service manager and still there is no update from immigration what are the chances of the success and how long would it take for such a application any idea 
plz comment if any one in similar circumstance 

I heard some one got it last week from dominos from one of the migration agent.
So are you franchisee or employee?

2 minutes ago, absapr2016 said:

I heard some one got it last week from dominos from one of the migration agent.
So are you franchisee or employee?

I am the franchisee .. can you tell me in which province was the dominos 

Edited by S.md

feeling so Excited and Happy to announce that got my VISA  GRANT email Today

NOmination and RCB lodged: 08/02/2016

Visa Lodged: 14/05/2016

RCB approved: 1/03/2016

Nomination approved: 14/02/2017

Docs requested for Visa: 14/02/2017

Docs submitted:17/02/2017

Visa Grant: 03/04/2017

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ASOO said:

Congratulations

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

Congratulations

36 minutes ago, ASOO said:

Congratulations 

what documents requested?

thanks 

On 3/30/2017 at 2:42 PM, Stevwtosh said:

Hi,

Nothing much can be done untill you have been allocated CO, if you haven't been allocated you need to be patience and pray. All the best

Just forget about this for some time and try to be busy in some job or activity or fun. If we keep on checking everyday on this __ we may end up MAD.

I don't understand what's happening with April applicant it's been 3 weeks already they officially declared that they are doing April  but not even single applicant come up pls call immi April applicants only that might spreed up little bit >:(

from june2016

12 hours ago, ASOO said:

For which area have you submitted the application and in what business 

15 minutes ago, Nayan said:

What do u think guys how long gona take to catch up June files

Hi Nayan

i am still waiting 

nomination 14/04/16

visa 20/04/16

still haven't got any update.

whats your timeline 

Edited by SaurabhG

On 2/23/2017 at 9:18 PM, kirsty160990 said:

Any one fed up with the lack of communication from their migration agent when they get their money? I've emailed mine several times over the months and 9 times out of 10 he doesn't reply. Co requested additional documents at the start of February which most I already sent to our migration agent at the very beginning. I then emailed him yesterday to say that medicals were completed and if anything would be required no reply. I've also asked him several times to upload our proof of defacto relationship to our application as I sent him all this information at the beginning as well and as yet he is still to do it. I just don't want anymore delays as the case officer wanted police checks as well which we already provided to our migration agent who didn't upload them :arghh:

Hi Kirsty160990

Our migration agent is as bad, they would request information and  never aknowledge reciept. months and months go by before we hear from them  and they never reply to simple questions.

I was offered a job with 187 RSMS visa in May 2016. The company gave us the details of the MA they use. We thought for ease (as they deal with all migration for the employer) we would use them.

The MA wanted to have a decision ready applictaion.

We had our police checks (July 27 16) and our medicals (Aug 20th 16). We did question this at the time knowing that they had 12 months validity but she assured us all would be okay. She submitted the application in Oct i dont know if this was the beginning or end. We have had 2 emails since Oct, one for statutory declarations and one to tell us that its looking likely to be June 2017 before we get a case officer:(

Given that there are 6 of us the medicals already  cost us 1500, we really don't want to pay out again on top of re doing the police certificates.

How are you able to view your application on the Immigration website if your Ma submitted the application? It would be great if we could access our application so we can see if everything has been uploaded.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, elizawho77 said:

Hi Kirsty160990

Our migration agent is as bad, they would request information and  never aknowledge reciept. months and months go by before we hear from them  and they never reply to simple questions.

I was offered a job with 187 RSMS visa in May 2016. The company gave us the details of the MA they use. We thought for ease (as they deal with all migration for the employer) we would use them.

The MA wanted to have a decision ready applictaion.

We had our police checks (July 27 16) and our medicals (Aug 20th 16). We did question this at the time knowing that they had 12 months validity but she assured us all would be okay. She submitted the application in Oct i dont know if this was the beginning or end. We have had 2 emails since Oct, one for statutory declarations and one to tell us that its looking likely to be June 2017 before we get a case officer:(

Given that there are 6 of us the medicals already  cost us 1500, we really don't want to pay out again on top of re doing the police certificates.

How are you able to view your application on the Immigration website if your Ma submitted the application? It would be great if we could access our application so we can see if everything has been uploaded.

Hi 

you can make a immi account and import your application by using your TRN or application number..it should be on your bridging visa issued when u submit ur application..

Hope it helps..

22 minutes ago, sahibb said:

Hi guys any news for 23 March files miss sidhu , Raymond I think one more applicant didn't remember the name so much frustration sick of it 

Hi Sahibb

Have u call immigration yet??

47 minutes ago, sahibb said:

Hi guys any news for 23 March files miss sidhu , Raymond I think one more applicant didn't remember the name so much frustration sick of it 

1 hour ago, sahibb said:

Hi Sahibb

I'hv also applied nomination on 23rd march. Finally my file opened last friday. CO requested some more recent docs bcoz its been more than a year. Now waiting for my boss to submit those docs. I hv been given 28 days to do so.