187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guest Simarjot

I applied nomination on 18th march 2016,got nomination approval 3 weeks ago,visa applied on 11th May 2016.....still waiting,my lawyer said my visa file is not open yet,have to wait for few weeks.hoping for marcle.....

occupation cook

country high risk

offshore 

14 hours ago, Nayan said:

Nom and visa 22 June as a chef occupation 

tired of waiting 

immi working spreed make me so doubt that they may not able to touch in 12 months time period 

friend of mine apply 7th April still untouched 

Same here, I also applied on 7th of April, still receive in  immi account  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

Hi, yuderdc

how do you know your stage of nomination?

I can't add it to my own IMMI account.

I don't know either. I think you have to ask agent for the status of nomination. But someone told me, either nomination approved or refused, there will be an email sent to the mailbox of your immiaccount. I don't know if it is true.

I would advise anyone who was requested documents to call their processing center for a general update after you have supplied all the requested documents.

My documents were submitted on 20/02/2017 and i never heard anything. My MA wouldn't even give me an update. I seen then on my immi account that my MA only submitted our form 80 on 14/03/2017 5 days after the allocated 28 days. I questioned my MA on this on the 17/03/2017 and he accused me of hacking his account and then said he wouldn't take responsibility for the outcome of our visa as i could track our visa on immi.

I was worried all that weekend so i called Immigration myself and just asked for a general update.

The lady asked for our TRN then asked if all documents requested were submitted. I replied yes, she said she would look into the application then 20 mins later when i checked my immi account our PR was granted :)

good luck everyone

PERTH RSMS

New applications to certify positions for the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme are being accepted for the following regions in the State:

• Gascoyne;
  • Great Southern;
  • Kimberley;
  • Mid West;
  • Peel;
  • Pilbara;
  • South West; and
  • Wheatbelt.

The guidelines for certification remain the same, as shown in the 
checklist for assessment.

New applications for the Perth region remain suspended. Further information will be posted on the migration portal as it becomes available.

All applications received before suspension of the program on 13 March 2017 will be processed according to the RSMS guidelines in place at the time of application, including for the Perth region.

2 hours ago, kirsty160990 said:

I would advise anyone who was requested documents to call their processing center for a general update after you have supplied all the requested documents.

My documents were submitted on 20/02/2017 and i never heard anything. My MA wouldn't even give me an update. I seen then on my immi account that my MA only submitted our form 80 on 14/03/2017 5 days after the allocated 28 days. I questioned my MA on this on the 17/03/2017 and he accused me of hacking his account and then said he wouldn't take responsibility for the outcome of our visa as i could track our visa on immi.

I was worried all that weekend so i called Immigration myself and just asked for a general update.

The lady asked for our TRN then asked if all documents requested were submitted. I replied yes, she said she would look into the application then 20 mins later when i checked my immi account our PR was granted :)

good luck everyone

Hi Kirsty 

did you get the notification for further documents request in your email or can we check on our Immi account 

as I have lodged both nomination & visa on 20/04/16 still the status says recieved.

thanks 

15 hours ago, SaurabhG said:

Hi Kirsty 

did you get the notification for further documents request in your email or can we check on our Immi account 

as I have lodged both nomination & visa on 20/04/16 still the status says recieved.

thanks 

Hi SaurabhG

yes it did show in my immi account and my Migration agent also told me.

46 minutes ago, sahibb said:

29 March still waiting sick of it any guess how much more time any other waiting around this time 

Hi, mate, as far as I concern, we have 3 people on 23 March, still waiting, including me. 

Sick of any guess. I guess I will be the next, one month ago when people got their approval on 18th of March. And here we are, we still waiting. 

Just be patience and you will be fine. LOL