187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi friends

My immi account shows my application updated

On 17 march and also.application in prograss..

What does it mean???is co open my file???thanks

What is ur occupation ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. 

Just an update. We got our PR granted on 20th March. After the dramas with my migration agent I decided to call immigration on the Monday for a general update on the application. She asked if all documents requested were submitted I said yes and she said ok I will look into it. 20mins later I checked my immi account and PR was granted. So delighted. 

457 to 187

submitted 12/08/2016 & granted 20/03/2017. 

Occupation is fibrous plaster 

NSW processing centre  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, kirsty160990 said:

Hi guys. 

Just an update. We got our PR granted on 20th March. After the dramas with my migration agent I decided to call immigration on the Monday for a general update on the application. She asked if all documents requested were submitted I said yes and she said ok I will look into it. 20mins later I checked my immi account and PR was granted. So delighted. 

457 to 187

NSW processing centre  

Hi Kristy,

Am really happy for you. I hope I got mine soon as well.

Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kirsty160990 said:

Hi guys. 

457 to 187

NSW processing centre  

Did you apply after completing two years on 457 or in between? Please answer 

A little late but worth sharing to help others to maintain their calm through the process.

187 Direct Entry HR, 2 pax

• Application: RCB 8 March2016 (Approved following day) Visa 14 March 2016
  • Nomination Approved 1st February 2017
  • Docs requested: 1st February 2017 (relationship proof, updated Aussie Police check)
  • Visa granted 7 March 217

The whole thing only 1 week short of a year.

Had it updated on the spreadsheet as well.

To all on the boat, take a deep breath carry on with life and let it go. It consumed me from the 9th month till the end of 2016 when I just decided to let it go.

Good luck to all!!!

Edited by ddflach
Add information
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Nomination on 23th March, still waiting. Completing one year already.

Hi Raymond and kiran02 you guys get your nomination very soon i can bet you guys get within a week. If not, better call immigration on friday. All the best guys...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

RSMS 187 Direct Entry (employer already an approved nominator - large  interstate childcare company)

4 PAX

Lodgement 23/08/16, every requested document submitted initially through MA 

I wonder if anyone can help me understanding how you can gather if/when your nomination has been approved. Would it show on immiaccount?

Also, anyone in a similar situation or aware of actual timing for 187s?

Thanks a lot!

many apologies for ignorance/confusion on how nomination works!

Edited by Marco
  • Like 1

Hi, I've have applied for 187 in October 2015 and been asked for documents in March 2016 but haven't heard from immigration since then.. Did anybody on here has to wait this long ? I know it's not normal and immi account shows in progress. All the documents are up to date too. What could be the issue ?

5 hours ago, kirsty160990 said:

Hi guys. 

457 to 187

NSW processing centre  

Congratulations  kristy.

can you please share if your application was submitted under transition or direct entry stream.

hi guys finally i got my pr and this is my 2nd time.nomination and visa apply on 11 march 2016 and rcb approved after 2 weeks and co allocated on 2 February of 2017 and asked polcie certificate payslip and comapny latest financial doc and all attached on 14 feb and i got my nomination and pr on 20th march 2017. so guys dont give up and i think if you work full time before co allocated its plus point from my view because i was casual when i apply in first time but i am not sure about it

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jaya said:

hi guys finally i got my pr and this is my 2nd time.nomination and visa apply on 11 march 2016 and rcb approved after 2 weeks and co allocated on 2 February of 2017 and asked polcie certificate payslip and comapny latest financial doc and all attached on 14 feb and i got my nomination and pr on 20th march 2017. so guys dont give up and i think if you work full time before co allocated its plus point from my view because i was casual when i apply in first time but i am not sure about it

Congrats 

• Like 1