187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 March 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and September 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Hi. How are you all. applied 187 visa rsms last yr early may 2016. Currently holding student visa. But at that moment new semester about to start from nxt week. I already moved regional area start working with the nominated company who sponsored me. My migration agent told me that it will take 1 more month to allocate my rsms visa according to timeline. But my new semester about to start. . Already spent a lot for visa and my family lives here. We r going though with lots situation like i already paid 3 semester fee almost 22 thousand doller and rsms fee as well. My question is can i drop uni? If yes is that affect my rsms lodged visa? If i want to drop uni then how long they take to cancel student visa.

Thanks. Wish u all the best. May Almighty give us strength.

Cant believe they allocate April already, I think there are quite afew of us applied on March but nothings yet.

Really don't know what they are doing? I am also from 23 March 2016 still waiting nd they r on April files[emoji35]strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just checked my attached documents list to see that my MA only submitted my form 80 on 14/03/2017.

He has has this form since August 2016.

The form is listed on the attached documents 3 times with different dates and is listed along with the police checks.

12/08/2016 police check & form 80

10/02/2017 Police checks & form 80

then 14/03/2017 just listed as Form 80

Does the first 2 mean that he listed it but didn't actually attached the Form 80 just the police checks?

I'm so angry if this is holding our application up. We paid him good money to do our application right not to 'forget to attached' documents :mad:

Really don't know what they are doing? I am also from 23 March 2016 still waiting nd they r on April files[emoji35]strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are crazy mate. Cant believe they have not finished march yet but started already april? Anyway good luck guys from april too.

Hi guys, I have a quick question

I lodge nomination 4 Jan 2017 and Visa application 3 Mar 2017.

Do you think is good idea to do my medical exam now? If case officer will take my files, he/she can approve my visa without requesting more documents.

Hi, well as you can read on the forum that some have been waiting for 12 months when immigration said the processing is 6-8 months, now that they said it's 11 months if I was in your shoe I will wait till the application is arround 6 months, also if you have kids on your application you better wait till the CO request for medical as kids medical is only for 6 months if am right. So it's up to you.

Hi. How are you all. applied 187 visa rsms last yr early may 2016. Currently holding student visa. But at that moment new semester about to start from nxt week. I already moved regional area start working with the nominated company who sponsored me. My migration agent told me that it will take 1 more month to allocate my rsms visa according to timeline. But my new semester about to start. . Already spent a lot for visa and my family lives here. We r going though with lots situation like i already paid 3 semester fee almost 22 thousand doller and rsms fee as well. My question is can i drop uni? If yes is that affect my rsms lodged visa? If i want to drop uni then how long they take to cancel student visa.

Thanks. Wish u all the best. May Almighty give us strength.

Hey mate I think I can advise you on this matter. Their is no assurance of getting your 187 yet. I myself applied the second time around coz the first one was denied. If you withdraw your student visa and waiting for your Rsms, you will be in a bridging visa C. It means that if your Rsms get refused you won't be able to lodge another visa (only like partner visa and asylum seeker something like that is allowed) but if you were denied an Rsms you got to stay with your student visa still and have another opportunity to apply another visa like another student visa for masteral and or another Rsms. You can stay in regional and start working with your employer if you want but you need still to attend uni exams or important dates at uni so you won't breach your student visa. I had a workmate before she flew to Brisbane once in a while so she can still have her attendance check and sit exams. I know it's hard and expensive but that's how they do it but anyway it's just an advice do what you wanna do.

Am not an expert, but did you remember when you want to apply student visa there is something immigration called genuine entrant, if you intended to come and study then why now you applied 187 without finishing your studies. what people don't realise is that all this little things do cos delay in getting further visa. MA will said yes you can do it without finishing your studies, but a responsible MA who don't want to only earn your money will advice you to finish your studies first. Yes some might have done it, but things are changing everyday. Goodluck.

Haha, Kirsty is after 186 today. Dun worry, you will get you soon :wink:

Haha,

Just so frustrating that they have processed a lot more 186 yet 187 is meant to be more of a priority group. 6 of the approvals have been from September 2016 and even 1 October (within a week) :shocked:

Hopefully we will have a good week soon.

Haha,

Just so frustrating that they have processed a lot more 186 yet 187 is meant to be more of a priority group. 6 of the approvals have been from September 2016 and even 1 October (within a week) :shocked:

Hopefully we will have a good week soon.

Hi kirsty

next 2 weeks will have more 187 grant and we would be among from them just keep patience and we all will win the struggling life

Hi guys, I have a quick question

I lodge nomination 4 Jan 2017 and Visa application 3 Mar 2017.

Do you think is good idea to do my medical exam now? If case officer will take my files, he/she can approve my visa without requesting more documents.

I also applied my visa on 2nd jan 2017.i had done my medical on 12 jan .my nomination was already approved

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk