187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys - can i ask a question.... my immi account says 'received' on the 20/01/16 - Ive been reading through this forum which is fantastic but Ive noticed people have date when the nominations were approved? would this information show on my immi account or would my MA have this?!

Hey Mavis hope u doing well

I can see u through this forum u are the Whos is waiting been waiting for while so can I take one suggestion from you if our nomination got refused due to financial capacity but employer just showing one manager is leaving that manager pay role going to transfer to another one so any chance we can win the case in MRT

is that any chance people win the rsms cases from MRT

I can see u through this forum u are the Whos is waiting been waiting for while so can I take one suggestion from you if our nomination got refused due to financial capacity but employer just showing one manager is leaving that manager pay role going to transfer to another one so any chance we can win the case in MRT

Ā 

If you are going to MRT/AAT you need a good agent to advise you, not a bunch of anonymous strangers!

Edited by Nemesis

Hello AKY,

i am fine thanks. Yes I think it could be positive sign if one is leaving. But I am not sure and never read and heard anything like this. I will suggest you to ask this question on MARA agent's forum. And I will request to other fellow members, please clarify if anyone know something about it.

Cheers,

Mavi

Hello everybody I have been following you since long. I have lodge my RSMS nomination and visa 15 dec 2015. Still waiting haven't got any response from immi. waiting is been so hard now. My wife is waiting offshore and im onshore we both are facing hard time now its been so long we are waiting for visa approval. anybody can suggest what steps should we take now?

Ā 

thanks.

nomination approved yesterday.

after such a long wait.

Ā 

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Hi S Raika, congratulation on your success. Can u tell us what date u submitted ur requested documents. U got visa approval on same date too acc to spread sheet. Is that correct.

Hi S Raika, congratulation on your success. Can u tell us what date u submitted ur requested documents. U got visa approval on same date too acc to spread sheet. Is that correct.

Thanks.

my employer did submit all the documents last week. and yes it is true that i got nomination & visa aproval on same day.

Ā 

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview