187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys I just want to knw someone on this forum has pay second applicant english fees.they took from me $4890 and I heard that was 4200 pls reply

Ā 

My MA told me that I have to pay $4890 for my wife because she doesn't wanna give english test. I didn't pay it yet but I am sure it's exactly the same amount what you have paid.

The financial statement wasn't in the nomination application.

MA's fault

Ā 

So angry

Ā 

Does someone know about appealing time for nomination?

Ā 

God save me!!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

This is not fair.. CO should ask if financial statement were missing. He/ she should not refuse the nomination straight away. Hence, I don't think this is the only reason for refusal I think your MA is hiding something rom you.

Ā 

Ā 

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

This is not fair.. CO should ask if financial statement were missing. He/ she should not refuse the nomination straight away. Hence, I don't think this is the only reason for refusal I think your MA is hiding something rom you.

Ā 

Ā 

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Ā 

Not a new thing these days

Becoz it's happens to one of my friend as well.

So just it's good to check with Ma about what documents they submit.

Ā 

Ā 

Not a new thing these days

Becoz it's happens to one of my friend as well.

So just it's good to check with Ma about what documents they submit.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I don't know if that doc was requested and never provided or if nomination was straight refused

Ā 

But the CO requested a doc for my visa so I could assume that it's the first :/

Ā 

Now I don't know if keep MA and appeal or

send him to hell and ask for a refund and apply with another agent

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, my husband left his job last december and a few months later I applied for 187. 457 was through my husband. I hope its not gonna affect our 187.What do you think?

Ā 

If the 457 has been cancelled and you are in Australia, you'd need to apply for a BVE in order to remain in Australia. A BVE has no work rights, so if you are currently working you would need to stop immediately. You can apply for work rights to be added to the BVE but this isn't guaranteed, so you need to prove financial hardship in order for these to be granted.

Ā 

It's up to DIBP whether it would affect your 187 visa. You say your husband left his job and "a few months later" you applied for your 187. Had your husband notified DIBP that he left his job as he was obligated to do this.

I don't know if that doc was requested and never provided or if nomination was straight refused

Ā 

But the CO requested a doc for my visa so I could assume that it's the first :/

Ā 

Now I don't know if keep MA and appeal or

send him to hell and ask for a refund and apply with another agent

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

In my friend case agent reapply for no cost

Ā 

Ā 

If the 457 has been cancelled and you are in Australia, you'd need to apply for a BVE in order to remain in Australia. A BVE has no work rights, so if you are currently working you would need to stop immediately. You can apply for work rights to be added to the BVE but this isn't guaranteed, so you need to prove financial hardship in order for these to be granted.

Ā 

It's up to DIBP whether it would affect your 187 visa. You say your husband left his job and "a few months later" you applied for your 187. Had your husband notified DIBP that he left his job as he was obligated to do this.

Ā 

Thank you for your advice.

My husband s boss informed immi as soon as he left.

Do you think I should get an MA to help me with BVE or do it by myself?

Hii Dev. Do you beleive that they allocate your file because you called them.

I lodged My nomination 14Dec2015. My lawyer emailed them but did not get any reply from DIBP.

Ā 

What u think. Do I need to call them for my file.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

i think they will reply...as i emailed them and got reply even they said my email is not a authorised one

Guys I just got some bad news too. Our 457 visa has been cancelled. I ll try to call immi tomorrow to see if we can apply for Bridging E.Any advice?

Ā 

Hi Gogita

Ā 

Please don't apply for any visa by yourself my MA had two clients in the same situation and that's what she advised.If you want to I can give her Number to you. She is really good though.

Thank you! Can I call you around 12pm today or you prefer later?

Ā 

Hi gogita, usually getting bridging visa is easy task. If ur husbands visa is cancelled u will have 28 days but in some cases 21 days and some cases 4 days. U better hurry up and go to ur nearest dibp office and tell the people at counter that u are here to resolve ur visa and they will forward u to visa resolution department instantly. The case officer will talk to u and check ur status and and give u bridging visa depending on the situation and even advice u what u can or cannot do after that. Take ur and ur husbands passports in hand.

Edited by jstha

Good day guys!!!

it's my first time post a article!!

Ā 

today I get email from immigration about Document request for AFP

Ā 

it's says"

Character requirements ā€“ Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance NationalPolice Check (one submitted is incorrect)

"

so I upload mine and my girlfriend's AFP again straight away.

The date on our AFP is 13/April and 5/April, it's not over 6 months yet,

Ā 

So I JUST DOUBLE CHECK HERE WITH YOU GUYS THAT

I DONT NEED TO DO ANOTHER AFP FOR ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND RIGHT?

Ā 

All the best and my time line is

Ā 

norm 29/03/16

Visa lodge 29/03/16

LR

How long it's gonna take after submitting second applicant English fees pls reply

Ā 

Congrats bro your visa has been granted today .enjoy your time with family :xmas17::xmas17::xmas29::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: then book your ticket and fly to australia

Good day guys!!!

Ā 

Ā 

it's says"

Character requirements ā€“ Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance NationalPolice Check (one submitted is incorrect)

"

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

norm 29/03/16

Visa lodge 29/03/16

LR

yes make sure.ACCORDING TO your passport your first ans last match with AFP If DIFFERENT THEN YOU NEED TO APPLY NEW ONE . WAS HAPPENED WITH ME

Both our name are matched, just We both have a english name shown on passport like

my chinese name shown on passport is

RUEI-JEI LIU

also know as

"BOBBY LIU"

Ā 

and on my AFP check there is only my chinese name "RUEI-JEI LIU, not my english name which also shown on passport "BOBBY LIU"

Ā 

Ā 

is that why they request the duc?

Both our name are matched, just We both have a english name shown on passport like

my chinese name shown on passport is

RUEI-JEI LIU

also know as

"BOBBY LIU"

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

and on my AFP check there is only my chinese name "RUEI-JEI LIU, not my english name which also shown on passport "BOBBY LIU"

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

is that why they request the duc?[/quote

Ā 

YES MAKE SURE BEFORE APPLY THIS TIME CALL AFP CALL CENTER THIS THEY EXPLAIN TO YOU EVERYTHING

Good day guys!!!

Ā 

Ā 

it's says"

"

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

norm 29/03/16

Visa lodge 29/03/16

LR

Ā 

Hi are you a direct entry applicant or are you already on a 457? That's good that you have a case officer already since according to immi they are working on December cases. Maybe the fact you are LR country they process quicker? Gives me hope that maybe I won't be waiting another 4 months like I imagined as my applications were lodged mid April and I'm from England so LR although I'm direct entry so I think those applications take longer to process?

Ā 

Ā