187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi thanks for the reply mate i spoke with my MA she told me i can stay onshore as my visa hasn't been rejected so i can apply wit new employer.she told ones i apply with new employer i get bridging c..

Hi mate,

are you looking for a new job or you are looking for a new sponsor?

thank you

Good news guys. I got my nomination and visa this morning. Nom was approved at 7:55 and visa at 8:55. Am. No documents requested. Thankyou so much for your support. You guys will get your soon. My timeline is at my signature

Congrats mate very happy to c yur grant

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on*15 September 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early of February*2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your Immi Account, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible.

Please click on the following link regarding current planned system outages:

Planned System Maintenance and Current issues

This auto response is verification that we have received your email. Should your*query be addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application*already lodgedyou will not receive an individual response.

Please do not send duplicate emails as this may cause delays in processing.

This mailbox is for*post-lodgement enquiries only.*If you have not lodged a subclass 186 or 187 nomination or visa application and would like information regarding these subclasses please visit the Department website at the following link:

Congratulation!!

Can you share your timeline with us?

And can i ask when do you know you have an case officer?

Enjoy your trip.[/

I knew nothing and got immi grant from MA straight away. My timeline is at my signature

thank you~~~~i see your timeline

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early of February*2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your Immi Account, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible.

This auto response is verification that we have received your email. Should your*query be addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application*already lodgedyou will not receive an individual response.

This mailbox is for*post-lodgement enquiries only.*If you have not lodged a subclass 186 or 187 nomination or visa application and would like information regarding these subclasses please visit the Department website at the following link:

Glad to see the moved to mid dec

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

teg187cook- hey thanks for that. First i was actually going with an another employer (private run) who wanted to sponsor me until i found this council run job thinking this is more reliable and will help me in getting my visa faster and don't forget the money, i'm saving by going with council run. Whosoever we have spoken till now regarding my husband, they all have said the same thing that immi wont hold this against him now as his ban is over. when we actually applied for him as my dependent, no one was ready to take on the file as they were saying that he wont get it as this is an another temporary visa. But we convinced one somehow by saying that we wont care about the outcome as at that time we didn't want to sit still. I was even scared telling his situation to my manager but she didn't say anything about it. i don't think immi will care much as i'm the primary applicant. is there any applicant with the same situation i'm in, on this page or anybody ever come across here?

Edited by indiana

Good news guys. I got my nomination and visa this morning. Nom was approved at 7:55 and visa at 8:55. Am. No documents requested. Thankyou so much for your support. You guys will get your soon. My timeline is at my signature

Congratulations buddy. Have good times in Australia.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Thanks Dev for updating us. Happy to see that they officially have stated that they are working on mid Dec.

Not sure mate but life is like living in a hell

ma said its Immi wish when they want they will do somethg

20 th july docs submission

still nothg

the same...i am Sep....

I want to change a sponsor...do not like waiting...

i think IMMI does not forget my case, they just do not need to reply me....

Agent said IMMI is picking quality of applicants...... anyone agree?

Am agree with you Will Mate that the immi is picking applicants based on occupations. I also noticed that the occupations like cook and Restaurent Managers taking longer than other occupations like motor mechanic or from the field of engineering.

Mavi and Guavi what u think about this..__

Edited by 14Dec015

Am agree with you Will Mate that the immi is picking applicants based on occupations. I also noticed that the occupations like cook and Restaurent Managers taking longer than other occupations like motor mechanic or from the field of engineering.

Mavi and Guavi what u think about this..__

i doubt my 187 takes so long is because of the position. MA said my case is not opened by anyone... i do not think this means it is not allocated to someone... but the officer put my case aside...

Hi guys

I have been following this form more than 7 months. recently I got approved my nomination today morning. here is my timeline

State :Qld

Processing by: NSW pse

High Risk 2 applicants

Visa and Nomination lodged: 30th of January 2016

Nomination approved today

Waiting final email

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Many Congratulations mate I think you are first one in 187 fourms who got visa for this week.

Hi guys

I have been following this form more than 7 months. recently I got approved my nomination today morning. here is my timeline

High Risk 2 applicants

Waiting final email

Huge Congratulations man

You will get your visa approval soon

Hi guys

High Risk 2 applicants

Waiting final email

congrats mate