187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys,

I am new to the site.

I applied for my 187 Visa on 5th Feb- Still waiting (on site). My friend applied for her 186 2 weeks before me and it was granted just over 3 weeks ago.

Feeling very stressed and nervous as you all probably know too well! I am moving house next week and just signed a new lease- I feel like I can't get excited about it all yet though because of the big weight of the visa decision on my shoulders.

Has anyone else applied around the same time as myself and had any updates or been granted?

Thanks

Victoria

They are still working on early December so i feel bad to tell you might have to wait around about 2 months

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

R u serious bro

my nomination already aproved before lodged the visa

visa lodged -20/11/15

docs requested -3/8/15 AFP and form 80

docs submitted -24/8/15

wa pese team 7

bro

could u pls tell me ur timeline ,what ducuments they were requested and when did u submitted docs

is ur nomination already aproved

pls reply ASAP I'm stressed now

i applied nomination and visa file in October 26 2015. My visa file opened on 27 th of May. They request Ielts from partner and stat declaration from friends and family that we have genuine relationship. We provide everything within timeframe. Then they said partners Ielts should not be 12 month old, so we sign the document for paying for fees. Till then we are waiting and my MA said your nomination file is not opened yet.. I am too stressed but can't do anything...

Hey Namish,

Can you please tell me when did your file opened? Because my file also opened with wa pese team 7 in May . But they did not answer anything yet. I am wondering whether this team is currently working or not.

Hi bro,

could i ask you how you can check your nomination status? As i can only check my visa status by the number MA gave me....

Thank you.

Hi bro,

could i ask you how you can check your nomination status? As i can only check my visa status by the number MA gave me....

Thank you.

Only your MA and your owner got the access for your nomination. As an applicant you don't get access for nomination because of privacy purpose.

Thank you.

Do you think whether IMMI will let you know once you have an case officer for your case? Is it possible that you have one but they do not inform you?

Only your MA and your owner got the access for your nomination. As an applicant you don't get access for nomination because of privacy purpose.

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone got approval for nomination 187 from August 2015 yet? I applied in at that time both applications visa and nomination for 187 but lawyer keeps on telling there has been longer delays then usual?

Is that right??? Is anyone facing the same situation or have same line? Please reply through so we can relate to each other?

Thanks

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone got approval for nomination 187 from August 2015 yet? I applied in at that time both applications visa and nomination for 187 but lawyer keeps on telling there has been longer delays then usual?

Is that right??? Is anyone facing the same situation or have same line? Please reply through so we can relate to each other?

Thanks

As i know it would depend on your luck...buy my MA said in MA's agent, all Aug applications were granted before end of Jul.....

Anyway, as a Sep applicant, i am still waiting....

hello everyone, i have been following this forum from last one month as i'm going to apply for 187 next month. I have few questions if you guys wont mind helping me out with?

1. I'm from LR country and have been offered a job by council run child care center in Canberra, do you guys think that getting sponsored from council run will help in decreasing my processing time (i.e 9-12 months as per the trend)?

2. center manager is going to do my application which means i cant use an agent to help me. she has never done the 187 visa application before but she said she has applied 457 applications for few people. so do you guys think, its a risk going with her rather than an agent or it doesn't matter?

3. (THIS IS THE MAJOR ONE) MY HUSBAND- he is offshore as he was in Australia for 5 years before his student visa got cancelled and given 3 years ban which got over earlier this year and recently i applied for him to get him here as my dependent but that got ended up in refusal. so now im worried that his immi history and this refusal will haunt us in this 187 application as well? do you guys think that this will effect our application?

I have read lot of helpful replies from you guys to other people. so i'll look forward to that, thanks.

hello everyone, i have been following this forum from last one month as i'm going to apply for 187 next month. I have few questions if you guys wont mind helping me out with?

1. I'm from LR country and have been offered a job by council run child care center in Canberra, do you guys think that getting sponsored from council run will help in decreasing my processing time (i.e 9-12 months as per the trend)?

2. center manager is going to do my application which means i cant use an agent to help me. she has never done the 187 visa application before but she said she has applied 457 applications for few people. so do you guys think, its a risk going with her rather than an agent or it doesn't matter?

3. (THIS IS THE MAJOR ONE) MY HUSBAND- he is offshore as he was in Australia for 5 years before his student visa got cancelled and given 3 years ban which got over earlier this year and recently i applied for him to get him here as my dependent but that got ended up in refusal. so now im worried that his immi history and this refusal will haunt us in this 187 application as well? do you guys think that this will effect our application?

I have read lot of helpful replies from you guys to other people. so i'll look forward to that, thanks.

well all i know is LR country files are usually processed faster may be in 6 months or even earlier, but i dont think if it matters if you work for council , no one cares in immi about it , well if your manager wants to apply your file thats ok , as you have mentioned he/she has applied 457 before , as long as they have all the documents it shouldnt be a problem, you save about $5000 too,

for the last question regarding your husband i would suggest you to go see a good migration lawyer for consultation before you apply, make sure you see a lawyer not a migration agent,

i hope its helpful!

Good news guys. I got my nomination and visa this morning. Nom was approved at 7:55 and visa at 8:55. Am. No documents requested. Thankyou so much for your support. You guys will get your soon. My timeline is at my signature

Congratulation!!

Can you share your timeline with us?

And can i ask when do you know you have an case officer?

Enjoy your trip.