187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello friends,

just a question

what happens if someone is on RSMS 187 VISA and the business gets sold with in a week after his visa approval.

1. what obligations does employer and employee has to follow?

2. will that affect on 187 visa holder?

3. the next employer is ready to keep him in same contract,same location,same salary and same position.

your reply will be appreciated

thanks

hello friends,

just a question

what happens if someone is on RSMS 187 VISA and the business gets sold with in a week after his visa approval.

3. the next employer is ready to keep him in same contract,same location,same salary and same position.

thanks

Then it means your luck favor you by one week. In your case you do not have to worry as seling business is not your mistake.

but do we have to let dibp know or they will know automatically?

Ā 

It's not your responsibility to let the department know. Just pack your bag and go where ever you want to go because your business has sold.

Ā 

Ā 

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

hello friends,

just a question

thanks

Ā 

Ā 

in that case the employee is the most luckiest person haha, you dont have to work with new owner, you can where ever you want as long as its the same area.

hello friends,

just a question

thanks

Ā 

i actually couldn't find answers of my questions on dibp website. if anybody could help that would be awesome

thaksthanks

i actually couldn't find answers of my questions on dibp website. if anybody could help that would be awesome

thaksthanks

MR GURU,

i think you got twice reply back for your question .so you don't need to be worry bro. on this site no anyone professional we are just sharing experiences. just relax . if you still confused .good ask immigration .which is not good for you . so just quite and relax .

Edited by kkumar

HI GUYS

Ā 

IS ANYONE LEFT FROM OCTOBER EXCEPT ME.

I'M FEELING SO FRUSTRATED AS ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE WE HAVE SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS.IS THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MY FILE DO YOU GUYS THINK:cry: OR THAT'S NORMAL.I WAS SO POSITIVE BEFORE BUT ITS BEEN NEARLY 11 MONTHS COMPLETING AN YEAR ON 30TH OCTOBER SO I DON'T HAVE ANY PATIENCE LEFT

Hey mate

you are not alone here.. I'm also waiting from October. My file opened in May and all docs submitted on 7th July. Till then no reply.. My MA said they did not opened my nomination yet. So don't worry, be patient and positive.. Good luck

hi everyone just wondering , who is mahi ? i was just looking at the spreadsheet ,

i was surprised to see that he got hi visa in 3 months

he has mentioned that he applid both nomination and visa on 18/03/2016 and visa was granted on 19/05/2016 in just 62 days , is that correct or there is a mistake made by person ?

hi everyone just wondering , who is mahi ? i was just looking at the spreadsheet ,

i was surprised to see that he got hi visa in 3 months

he has mentioned that he applid both nomination and visa on 18/03/2016 and visa was granted on 19/05/2016 in just 62 days , is that correct or there is a mistake made by person ?

Ā 

That's real mate...not any mistake,she got

Good morning

get ready guys 4 to 5 file open or visa grant today or tomorrow i don't know who is lucky let's see. i feel from my heart and inside . and it will be come true .

Ā 

Ā 

Fingercrossed

Ā 

come on wa pese team 7 pls awake today and look at my file and grant pr

Ā 

Pls GOD

Ā 

Ā 

Jai sai baba Ji pls grant my pr today

Fingercrossed

Ā 

come on wa pese team 7 pls awake today and look at my file and grant pr

Ā 

Pls GOD

Ā 

Ā 

Jai sai baba Ji pls grant my pr today

Ā 

Ā 

Hey Namish,

Can you please tell me when did your file opened? Because my file also opened with wa pese team 7 in May . But they did not answer anything yet. I am wondering whether this team is currently working or not.

Hey Namish,

Can you please tell me when did your file opened? Because my file also opened with wa pese team 7 in May . But they did not answer anything yet. I am wondering whether this team is currently working or not.

Ā 

Ā 

R u serious bro

Ā 

my nomination already aproved before lodged the visa

visa lodged -20/11/15

docs requested -3/8/15 AFP and form 80

docs submitted -24/8/15

wa pese team 7

Ā 

bro

could u pls tell me ur timeline ,what ducuments they were requested and when did u submitted docs

is ur nomination already aproved

Ā 

pls reply ASAP I'm stressed now

Hi Guys,

Ā 

I am new to the site.

I applied for my 187 Visa on 5th Feb- Still waiting (on site). My friend applied for her 186 2 weeks before me and it was granted just over 3 weeks ago.

Ā 

Feeling very stressed and nervous as you all probably know too well! I am moving house next week and just signed a new lease- I feel like I can't get excited about it all yet though because of the big weight of the visa decision on my shoulders.

Ā 

Has anyone else applied around the same time as myself and had any updates or been granted?

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Victoria