187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It's almost 6weeks since doc req!

Hasn't happened...looking for a miracle [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Hi bro ,

same here I'm also waiting nearly 6 weeks of docs requested

visa - 20/11/2015

docs requested - 3/8/2016 AFP for myself ,form 80 for me and my wife

docs submitted - 24/8/2016

processing centre - WA team 7

Could u pls share ur timeline ,what docs they were requested and which processing centre

pls send me msg on whatsaap

we both are in same boat

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed phone number

Hi jack thats really sad what just happened with u.

But i have 2 questions,

1# What documents exactly they requested from u?

2# on the information request email there are 2 pdf files. One says document checklist, where all the documents required details and in the other pdf it says "I have begun considering your application for the grant of a nomination under the ENS". Does ur one says exactly like that or not??

If doesnt then it was an indication that they were not gonna grant the visa.

Thanks in advance mate

Hi my nom was of 6nov

there was only one cook and I was getting chef vacancy

bludy Immi said if there is only one cook there who is owner as we'll how can u b fits in chef position

there is a need of another cook there

Hi my nom was of 6nov

bludy Immi said if there is only one cook there who is owner as we'll how can u b fits in chef position

Sometimes it's depend on business financial capsity as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi my nom was of 6nov

Reason is not justified. Because chef and cook both are getting the same package like $55000/- and if I am getting the chef in same package then why would I hire a cook who is less experienced then chef. Everybody want best person for their business. Chef is better than cook.. It is not justice

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

hi everyone, i have been following you guys for sometime. just thought i should share with you guys.

visa nomination and application date: 25/2/2016

occuapation: pharmacist

applicant:2 (dfacto)

nomination n visa approval: 9/9/16

no docs requested

nsw pese processing centre

hi everyone, i have been following you guys for sometime. just thought i should share with you guys.

no docs requested

Congratulation bro

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

What is the standard market rate for cook to sponsor in 187? My MA told me somewhere between $35000 to $55000 PA. My employer is offering $40000 PA excluding tax N super. Will that be fine?

for 187 you need market rate salary package. It depends on your area as well. As a cook 40-45 is normal annual salary for 187.

Can you explain, what did you mean by excluding tax? Tax should be from your salary as I know.

Thank you.

no docs requested

congrats mate. Party hard. It was quick for you as you are from LR country.

We get **** to being a HR passport holder. Just not fair, it's a discrimination.

no docs requested

Congrats. Party time ?

no docs requested

Congratulations mate

It's great we got few approval for February month

hi guys sorry for late reply i have a bad news my nomination refused on 02/09/2016

AS MY EMPLOYER WITHDRAW NOMINATION WITHOUT INFORMING US EVEN MY MA

DIDN'T KNEW WE JUST GOT 28 DAYS TO REPLY THEM.

VISA AND NOMINATION APPLIED ONSHORE 11/12.2015

RCB APPROVED 15/12/2015 FROM QLD.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE TO ADVICE THAT WE ARE HOLDING BRIDGING VISA A

AND I HAVE ANOTHER EMPLOYER WHO IS WILLING TO SPONSOR

CAN WE STAY ONSHORE AND APPLY NEW NOM&VISA CUZZ WE DONT HAVE ANY SUBSTANTIATE VISA.

PLEASE HELP HUSSAIN..

Hi Can you guys please help I m very much worried. I got my nomination refused actually my employer said that he want me to start working with him once my 187 is granted. So I was waiting for it. Mean while my employer and his partner had some personal issues and the company no longer exist. So my nomination got refused I have been given 28 days to withdraw and lodge new application. As I was aware of the situation I got my new sponsor ready. And I will apply for nomination next week. But by now I hold only bridging visa A and no other substantive visa at all. So if I withdraw this visa and then apply for new visa mean while what visa will I hold? Will the immigration give me bridging visa A C or E? Please help me.

What is the standard market rate for cook to sponsor in 187? My MA told me somewhere between $35000 to $55000 PA. My employer is offering $40000 PA excluding tax N super. Will that be fine?

Hi praneeshb

my Ma told me its around 40-42(excluding supar) super is 9.5./. of your salary,

if they pay you 40000 then it will 3800 per year super aswell top of that 40000.

My friend also applied on 187

min July 2016 on salary 42000. Not too sure it's it's including super

or excluding. Thanks

Hi Can you guys please help I m very much worried. I got my nomination refused actually my employer said that he want me to start working with him once my 187 is granted. So I was waiting for it. Mean while my employer and his partner had some personal issues and the company no longer exist. So my nomination got refused I have been given 28 days to withdraw and lodge new application. As I was aware of the situation I got my new sponsor ready. And I will apply for nomination next week. But by now I hold only bridging visa A and no other substantive visa at all. So if I withdraw this visa and then apply for new visa mean while what visa will I hold? Will the immigration give me bridging visa A C or E? Please help me.

hi hussain sorry to hear that as far as i know you have to withdraw your pr visa file and apply for nomination on shore and leave the country and have to apply visa from offshore, coz you dont have a substantial visa thats why you are not eligible to apply any visas onshore, unless you apply refugee visa or something , i am not expert but i think this is how it goes, if you apply for refugee visa it might complicate your 187 visa so i would suggest to go and see a good lawyer and not worry about money at this point.

i hope it helps you cheers!

for 187 you need market rate salary package. It depends on your area as well. As a cook 40-45 is normal annual salary for 187.

Can you explain, what did you mean by excluding tax? Tax should be from your salary as I know.

Thank you.

sorry i mean ex super not tax. Thankyou anyway

I am so sorry to hear this Hussain. How ridiculous it is that your employer didn't even bother to tell you that he have withdrawn nomination. If your nomination have refused and you don't have any substantial visa then I suppose you can't apply onshore. But if nomination application is withdrawn then I THINK (not sure) you can apply for another nomination with in given time. I will suggest you to go to 'Ask an Agent' forum and ask this question there. Registered agents definitely will give you valid suggestion there.

Thank You

Mavi

no docs requested

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺