187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I had applied as patisserie cook from Victoria. HR and 3 people. They didn't ask me any further documents. My MA had by mistake write Tasmania instead of Victoria. CO ask for correction form and then he upload and call CO and got visa granted.

Nomination was grant at 1 pm and visa at 2 pm. I hope you all get ur PR soon. Stay blessedly

Hi Guy

I have visa grand today 06/09/2016.

i have log in 3/12/2015 as Kiet Nguyen, Cook, HR, 2 ppl, assessment in Sydney

Ā 

16/07: CO request contract because they could not see it.

i have to use new account due to i forgor old one

CHeer guy and good luck to who are waiting

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ

Hi finally got my PR on today morning.

I applied visa and nom on 7th decemeber 2015 as motor mechanic.

the nomination approved on 02 august 2016.(nsw pese)

visa document request 03/08/2016 (nsw pese)

visa granted today.(nsw pese)

i really pray for everyone to have a good result.AND GET PR SOON

best wishes.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share our happiness today. Our PR visa granted at 12:04pm 08/09/16

Ā 

This is our timeline:

Nomination lodged: 06/01/16

Visa lodged: 20/07/16

Further docs requested 05/09/16 - docs uploaded 08/09/16

Visa granted: 08/09/16

thanks!

AbelB

When will i receive that golden email. That week movement made me think every morning when i wake up this can be my day but god knows when that day going to come true................

.......................................................waiting waiting waiting

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

When will i receive that golden email. That week movement made me think every morning when i wake up this can be my day but god knows when that day going to come true................

.......................................................waiting waiting waiting

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

Ā 

I know exactly how you feel.

I had applied as patisserie cook from Victoria. HR and 3 people. They didn't ask me any further documents. My MA had by mistake write Tasmania instead of Victoria. CO ask for correction form and then he upload and call CO and got visa granted.

Nomination was grant at 1 pm and visa at 2 pm. I hope you all get ur PR soon. Stay blessedly

Ā 

Ā 

congrats mate, you are so lucky, enjoy your time.

Hi namish, hw mny days new afp taken to cum??Reply thnks

Ā 

hi katrina,

Ā 

is ur file allocated case officer .pls share ur timeline and what docs they were requested and which centre ur file is allocated

Ā 

AFP normally it's take 2-3 days but mine one I applied AFP on 5/8/16 ,got email from AFP that AFP has been completed on on 18/8/2016

afp hard copy recieved on 24/8/16

Ā 

Thnx

I am just thinking, if I didn't find this forum then how I survive? I would have gotten mad after thinking that I am alone in this world who is waiting. Thank you so much God you brought me here somehow. I get plenty of knowledge and updates on this forum daily.

I am just thinking, if I didn't find this forum then how I survive? I would have gotten mad after thinking that I am alone in this world who is waiting. Thank you so much God you brought me here somehow. I get plenty of knowledge and updates on this forum daily.

Ā 

Ā 

Same here bro. I wish immi will do same for next 2/3 weeks. By this time I think they will be able to finishe December. God please help us.

The first was like i was driving on my overseas licence and police caught me. My license was expired i didn't check. I had to go to court nd paid $200. But in my AFP it mentioned tht never licence drive a car. The other two were in 2011 it was hard time for me. I needed money thn i met some guys they said if u do shopping for us on illegal id like G money card thn we'll help you . My bad i caught and had to go to court. $80 fine and 18 months good behaviour. .. plz help me

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

i was reading about your problem , well afp is right they have mentioned that you were driving with no license , as you have mentioned your license was expired that means you didnt have any license when you were driving, driving with a expired license mean you were driving without license, second one is obviously a serious offence of fraud , you should have think about consequences before you made those mistakes.

it was your mistake , just pray you might get lucky

cheers!!

Today can be my day....

I feel it...

Ā 

Nom&Visa 19/11

Doc req 2/8 submitted 3/8

Ā 

Fingers crossed guys!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey i was also thinking the same.. i really hope u get it today.. ur 4 weeks gone since doc requested. So it will come anytime now

Today can be my day....

I feel it...

Ā 

Nom&Visa 19/11

Doc req 2/8 submitted 3/8

Ā 

Fingers crossed guys!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Did immi cross checked your work exp. I mean did they call to your work place regarding your exp and asked question from your employer ? What happen exactly

Ā 

Ā 

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval