187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It's been 3 weeks we haven't got any approval

Not a good sign for us

Am waiting from nearly 10 months now....

Ā 

Ā 

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

Bro what's ur status now I submitted 20th July still no news very frustrating no

thank you. If 2 are going would it be $280 or is it $140 per application so my defacto then goes under it as well?

Ā 

were they strict with a reason to leave?

Ā 

We just need to book flights soon but want to make sure we will be allowed to travel but cant really apply until October / November for the bridging visa B.

Ā 

Also when you return do you automatically so back onto the Bridging visa A?

Ā 

sorry for all the questions.

hi their sorry I don't know how much they charge for 2 people.and they are not strict on the reason you can give any personal reason they don't care and they won't even ask for evidence.yourA automatically active ones B expired..

*This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 15 August 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged Early January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Edited by akumar

*This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 15 August 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged Early January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Ā 

They still on November ...[emoji23]

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

Ā 

I have been following this blogs quite long time now. I need some advice if you guys can assist me. I have lodged RSMS for nomination and application on 6th Jan 2016. It seems like that would take another atleast 1 month to get the response from IMMI.

Ā 

Now my question is my student visa is getting expired in this month and unfortunately I failed in 1 subject in my last semester. So, should I apply to extend my student visa? I understood that i would be automatically switch into Bridging visa and I can complete my study during my Bridging visa but i do not know what would be the decision of RSMS application. So just for safe side i wanted to complete my study so even if i get unfavorable decision from immigration then I could have option to apply for subclass 485 after completing study. But my lawyer said that if I apply for student visa now then there is high chances of rejecting student visa application because I have allready applied for RSMS so can officer can reject my student visa application on the basis of non GTE ( Genuine Temporary Entrant) case.

Ā 

So friends, please advice what should I do? Should I lodged student visa application or not?

Ā 

please advice guys.

Ā 

thanks

Hello everyone,

Ā 

I have been following this blogs quite long time now. I need some advice if you guys can assist me. I have lodged RSMS for nomination and application on 6th Jan 2016. It seems like that would take another atleast 1 month to get the response from IMMI.

Ā 

Now my question is my student visa is getting expired in this month and unfortunately I failed in 1 subject in my last semester. So, should I apply to extend my student visa? I understood that i would be automatically switch into Bridging visa and I can complete my study during my Bridging visa but i do not know what would be the decision of RSMS application. So just for safe side i wanted to complete my study so even if i get unfavorable decision from immigration then I could have option to apply for subclass 485 after completing study. But my lawyer said that if I apply for student visa now then there is high chances of rejecting student visa application because I have allready applied for RSMS so can officer can reject my student visa application on the basis of non GTE ( Genuine Temporary Entrant) case.

Ā 

So friends, please advice what should I do? Should I lodged student visa application or not?

Ā 

please advice guys.

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

Sorry bro I don't hv any idea...ask mavi to help yu regarding this situation,he will definitely will give yu anu advice on it...

Hello everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

please advice guys.

Ā 

thanks

How confident is ur Ma is about your RSMS?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

please advice guys.

Ā 

thanks

Hello Rosan,

I am assuming that your MA also would have told you that if you get your RSMS result unfavourable then you only can go for MRT because you can't apply any visa on shore. If you don't want to proceed with MRT then you would have to leave country to apply another visa. It is up to you either you wait for RSMS result or apply for student visa extension.

I hope it may help you.

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

Hello everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

please advice guys.

Ā 

thanks

you can complete your study on bridging visa as you can start your job within six months after visa approval. If your ma is confident about u your application then don't worry about student visa as it cost so much money. Cheers...

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hello everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

please advice guys.

Ā 

thanks

#I M NOT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR#

hi mate, i think i should share my experience with you as i had a similar (but not exactly same) situation before. I applied 187 on dec 2015 (still waiting result) and my student visa was expiring on march. So i applied 485 visa in feb (my MA was not expecting me to apply 485 as he was preety sure about my 187) to be in safe side as nobody knows what will be the decesion on 187. I got 485 approval on april 2016. Now, i have visa for atleast 1.5 years regardless of decesion on 187.

Hey guys, I have a question.

Ā 

I lodged my application sort of "decision ready". I requested all police clearances (from 3 Countries) and undergone medicals before hand and then lodged all documents together, meticulously following the appropriate checklist. Now, I would be very disappointed if the CO asked again for those documents (particularly the police certificates) if they turn out to be old as when I lodged the application were totally still valid.

Ā 

Has anyone had the documents requested again by the CO?

Ā 

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

please advice guys.

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

I think your migration agent is correct - you need to meet the GTE criteria and since you already have a PR application in process, that is a pretty good indication to DIBP that you don't plan to be a GTE.