187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi faisal bro I'm offshore at the tym..I applied as a cook so whn my 2 yeras gonna start cos I heard that I have 6 month time to start my job after visa approved

Hi dev, because you applied from offshore, your 2 years will count from your start date, it's always from start date anyway but you have to have a proper visa to do full time job, after your visa approved you have to come in Australia and start your you job with in 6 months time, otherwise your visa can be refuse, so you have 6 months to start your job from the date of your visa get approved.

Hi yes I did I travel home and came back for a month on bridging visa B.you just need to print the form fillip and go to immi office they charge you 140$ for 1 applicant.hope you the answer for the question

Ā 

thank you. If 2 are going would it be $280 or is it $140 per application so my defacto then goes under it as well?

Ā 

were they strict with a reason to leave?

Ā 

We just need to book flights soon but want to make sure we will be allowed to travel but cant really apply until October / November for the bridging visa B.

Ā 

Also when you return do you automatically so back onto the Bridging visa A?

Ā 

sorry for all the questions.

hello everyone my immi account status changed to assessment in progress .....any idea what is that mean ?

[TABLE=class: wc_table_fix, width: 100%]

[TR=class: wc-tr wc_table_pag_row wc_invite]

[TD=class: wc-td]Assessment in progress[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Ā 

Hi Kumar

that means, your file is up for assessment, so they looking at your file, provide you AFP certificate soon as you can, so they can finalise your application, you been waiting such a long time for that AFP CERT, what's happening ? You ment to get it with in 7 working days max. Good luck

2 years from the day of approval that's what immi recomand, coz the ppl from offshore can start from the visa approved date,

its for onshore applicant if they start early they finish after 2 years from start date.

I dont think you are correct. As far as i know, no matter onshore or offshore, 2 years counts only after visa approval. But if your employer is hapy to let you go, there wont be any problem

That means immi are looking at your application or documents to see if they satisfy. Depending on the type of documents it might take few hours to days. Correct me if im wrong.

Ā 

I'm under this status for nearly 2 months

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think you are correct. As far as i know, no matter onshore or offshore, 2 years counts only after visa approval. But if your employer is hapy to let you go, there wont be any problem

hi bro, i asked my ma and also immigration aswell,

all they said is you have to complete 2 years, coz after you finish 2 years if your business owner wants get someone new for 187 visa, all immigration gona ask for as a prove of completing your 2 years of working, is payslip/ group certificate , so that 2 years off payslip is all you need to prove that you was there for 2 years. In immi website its never say a thing that it has to be from your visa approved date, its only for applicant from offshore coz they wont be able to be in the country without a visa,

it cant be wrong i believe, coz i found it from immi staff, still if someone know anything about this please share, thanks

all they said is you have to complete 2 years, coz after you finish 2 years if your business owner wants get someone new for 187 visa, all immigration gona ask for as a prove of completing your 2 years of working, is payslip/ group certificate , so that 2 years off payslip is all you need to prove that you was there for 2 years. In immi website its never say a thing that it has to be from your visa approved date, its only for applicant from offshore coz they wont be able to be in the country without a visa,

it cant be wrong i believe, coz i found it from immi staff, still if someone know anything about this please share, thanks

Well if that is the case then what about the applicant who works for the sponsoring company more than 2 years ago before applying visa?can they leave asap after visa approval? In most cases, they cant coz contract letter binds them fr 2 years to work for them. However, if the employr agrees, no body can harm anybody. Thats what i think? But what you are saying is okey for those who are from transition stream ie.e 457 to 187 applicants.

Ā 

As far as I know mate your 2 years condition starts from the date of your visa approval it doesn't matter onshore or offshore.. If I am wrong then it's a matter where we need the exact answer from the top experienced immigration lawyer about the law. Please forum members share your exp. and knowledge on this matter

Ā 

Ā 

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Well if that is the case then what about the applicant who works for the sponsoring company more than 2 years ago before applying visa?can they leave asap after visa approval? In most cases, they cant coz contract letter binds them fr 2 years to work for them. However, if the employr agrees, no body can harm anybody. Thats what i think? But what you are saying is okey for those who are from transition stream ie.e 457 to 187 applicants.

I worked for my employer for three years before being granted my rsms visa. So my two years started when the visa was issued. If someone is offshore the two years starts when they actually start work.

Your employer can't just say you don't need to work there any more as both you and they agreed with immigration that your visa was tied into you working there for two years from visa grant. Either side who pulls out has to have a valid reason.

I worked for my employer for three years before being granted my rsms visa. So my two years started when the visa was issued. If someone is offshore the two years starts when they actually start work.

Your employer can't just say you don't need to work there any more as both you and they agreed with immigration that your visa was tied into you working there for two years from visa grant. Either side who pulls out has to have a valid reason.

Thats what i am saying. Either A valid reason whoever pulls out or better understanding between you and your employer so that employer doesnt complain in written to immi.

is it normal for VEVO to say error when you try and check current visa details once the 187 has been lodged?

Ā 

I'm trying to check out 457 visa but it states error incorrect details, so i tried the bridging visa details that our MA sent us (which wont start until October when our 457 expires) still getting error.

Ā 

Any ideas why this maybe happening?

Thats what i am saying. Either A valid reason whoever pulls out or better understanding between you and your employer so that employer doesn't complain in written to immi.

hi bro, that means whatever times we are spending before the visa approval is a waste, that's so ****, already with the owner for last 9 months but we accepted that i will leave after total 2 years he dont have any problem with it.

hi bro, that means whatever times we are spending before the visa approval is a waste, that's so ****, already with the owner for last 9 months but we accepted that i will leave after total 2 years he dont have any problem with it.

Ā 

Yes mate .. What ever time you will spend with your owner is waste after grant of 187.. 2 year start immediate after after visa approval

Ā 

Ā 

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Anyone planning on leaving their employer before the two years without a valid reason, remember immigration are now linked to the tax office do they can see that people are still working for their sponsoring employers. Is it really worth risking your visa for?

I was requested a document on 2/8(which was already in my app)

Still waiting...I guess I will hear something next week! 28days probably!

Ā 

U will b lucky if it happens

thy requested mine1 st July submitted 20th

july

still waiting

Ā 

Omg

Ā 

You should contact immi!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another quiet day. We poor people are waiting waiting and can't do anything instead wait. It is so Annoying.

Ā 

I feel your pain and almost sure you will get a straight grant if you have not yet been contacted by now.

Even though I'm gutted for being asked for more docs on the nomination, I am kind of relieved not having to guess when they might allocate our file. Now just hoping the MA has everything under control as the nomination is in their hands.

Ā 

This now means at least another month or 2 waiting for us. so frustrating.

I feel your pain and almost sure you will get a straight grant if you have not yet been contacted by now.

Even though I'm gutted for being asked for more docs on the nomination, I am kind of relieved not having to guess when they might allocate our file. Now just hoping the MA has everything under control as the nomination is in their hands.

Ā 

This now means at least another month or 2 waiting for us. so frustrating.

Thanks for positive hope mate. Don't worry I think you are lucky enough to get your results soon.