187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thanks everyone who replied to my thread. Finally i got hold of my ma and he said he will call me tomorrow after doing evrything he was suppose to. So lets hope he would keep his words this time. And can anyone tell me if i import my application on immi account is that gonna be a problem since i have ma to handle my files. Just read somewhere its gonna delete my application from ma immi acc if i do so.

im doing motor mechanic rsms, does anyone have any clue whats the work experience requirement. I got cert 3 and 4 in automotive around 2 and half year course.

one more thing can u guys reveal ur nationalities cuz i got lots of korean friends and they all got their visa approved in 6 months on the dot. And just today one of my korean mate got 457 approval in 2.5 months. His application was offshore. Is that possible. Is there any timeline difference in offshore and onshore applicants. Is applicants nationalities make any difference in processing time for rsms visa. Just so vast universe of aussie immigration.

I can answer few of your questions. you can import your application in immi account any time. there wouldn't be any thing wrong and your application also not gonna delete. So don't worry and go for it.

Nowadays, standard processing time for 457 far quicker than RSMS.

Thanks

Mavi

Dear friends my timeline is as follows

Nomination applied 15 Jan 2016

Visa applied 20 April 2016

Now my question is when my nomination is assigned to co r they going to do my visa at the same time as well or do I have to wait for another few months till its my turn according to visa application date. Any one with past experience please can u give me some insights. Thanks

Yes we had few cases in this forum which were opened same time. if you have lodged before nomination approval or both files same time then it is possible you can hear good news same day.

Thanks

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

Hi all it is now frustrating that rsms in in top priority list but 186 is one month ahead than 187 it is now 192 days since waiting hope one day immigration officials wake up to do some work they never bothered about other situations hope and pray one day........

You are not alone it's 236 days here m sure there are others wailting longer

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Would like to know the same but in reverse mode,

I applied Visa mid April 2016, but nomination not yet.

Cheers.

Hi there,

we lodge our visa application on the basis of Nomination. Only nomination can be approved first then visa.

Thanks

Mavi

Hi guys... Is there any body here on this form who knows about the question that immigration ask from your employer while doing employment check from overseas.. If any body have any exp. or know somebody who had faced this kind of situation please let me know there exp. like what was the question and how long did they took and did they ask any question from candidates as well .. Please reply ..

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Hi, Mavi ,khem, gauvi3,As I mention in my last post about my nomination application time is 1 year and no answer from immi, yesterday my employer send a letter to immi about the process ,, can someone tell me, is that help my nomination process or not,,,and if they taking long , does they give me positive response,,,any idea

It shouldn't take that long to proceed but they might be waiting for internal/external checks .. Just be positive you will get good news

Thanks everyone who replied to my thread. Finally i got hold of my ma and he said he will call me tomorrow after doing evrything he was suppose to. So lets hope he would keep his words this time. And can anyone tell me if i import my application on immi account is that gonna be a problem since i have ma to handle my files. Just read somewhere its gonna delete my application from ma immi acc if i do so.

im doing motor mechanic rsms, does anyone have any clue whats the work experience requirement. I got cert 3 and 4 in automotive around 2 and half year course.

one more thing can u guys reveal ur nationalities cuz i got lots of korean friends and they all got their visa approved in 6 months on the dot. And just today one of my korean mate got 457 approval in 2.5 months. His application was offshore. Is that possible. Is there any timeline difference in offshore and onshore applicants. Is applicants nationalities make any difference in processing time for rsms visa. Just so vast universe of aussie immigration.

there won't any problem if you import your application in to your immiaccount

work experience is not compulsory to apply RSMS as long as you meet academic requirement set by DIBP

being HR/LR does impact on processing time .. For HR country it may take longer because they have to wait for external checks outcome

I think it helps

Hi kkumar,

same me thing happen with me my file also allocated case officer on yesterday and case officer asked AFP for me secondary applicant but my migration agent already uploaded on June 2016 and AFP was issued on nov 2015 it's means still valid till November but still co asked

so my MA told me to don't worry AFP is valid for 12 months and he will upload again same that one

Let's see

best of luck to u

hope we will both get pr soon

hello namish i applied another AFP TODAY for safe side

i applied today new AFP . anyone have idea how long they take to process ?

Hi I also applied new AFP bcs on previous one my name was not as same as passport

on my passport I don't have surname ,I have only given name Ravi Kumar

but it on previous AFP name was Kumar ,ravi

thatswhy case officer asked new AFP with name as passport Ravi Kumar

whst s silly mistake done by me and no one checked before even my MA didn't check

feeling so upset bcs now I have more at offshore I don't know how long

Hi I also applied new AFP bcs on previous one my name was not as same as passport

on my passport I don't have surname ,I have only given name Ravi Kumar

but it on previous AFP name was Kumar ,ravi

thatswhy case officer asked new AFP with name as passport Ravi Kumar

whst s silly mistake done by me and no one checked before even my MA didn't check

feeling so upset bcs now I have more at offshore I don't know how long

what a silly mistake.

Yes we had few cases in this forum which were opened same time. if you have lodged before nomination approval or both files same time then it is possible you can hear good news same day.

Thanks

Mavi

Thanks for the info mavi. I hope it would be the same case for me. Is there anyone with proven experience like this one.

there won't any problem if you import your application in to your immiaccount

work experience is not compulsory to apply RSMS as long as you meet academic requirement set by DIBP

being HR/LR does impact on processing time .. For HR country it may take longer because they have to wait for external checks outcome

I think it helps

Thanks khem. Then why did my ma said i must have two years full time work experience otherwise they will refuse my visa. And i know restaurant manager doesnt need any experience which is ur case i think if im not wrong. Can someone put more words on this please thank u