187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thank u gauvi and navioz. The problem I'm facing is that i cant get my ma to talk to me on the phone nor messages. Form 1023 does give me some hope that he may have done the correction part but still not very sure. But now my concern is why cant I see uploaded documents too. There is only 12 document showing on immi account where as I have send him more than 30 documents. Similarly I told him i have a new passport way before he applied for visa application. But I can see my old passport number still on the immi acc. I did emailed him my passport three times already. It's all confusing just cus he doesn't communicate with me in a timely manner and times and times he has disappointed me thus I can't really trust his words. So im looking to replace my ma. Does anyone any idea about changing ma. What's the procedure and how much does it cost roughly since I have already paid everything else such as visa application fee. Can anyone give me contact details of some good ma in Australia that I can easily talk about my situation via electronic method. Thank u

It doesn't cost anything to change agents. Print off the form from the DIBP website, fill it in and send it to DIBP.removing the details of the old agent and adding the details of the new one.

I hope all those agents who give freely of their time on here don't read that comment. Most agents are registered, and give good service as that is how they get more clients, through having a good reputation.

Ā 

If you choose one who is registered and well recommended you should have no issues.

Ā 

Any ways that my personal views and experience.

Don't wana make someone offended.

Becoz being screwed up two times just becoz of Ma mistakes.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Ā 

After a couple of weeks back again :) 13 and a half month and nothing. Called them and the answer was no time limit on it, be patience...

Question, if my student visa will be canceled they will delete my 187 application in the same time or I will going to BVC? any1 know the rules?

Ā 

Thanks,

Good luck for everyone :)

D0li

Hey guys,

Ā 

After a couple of weeks back again :) 13 and a half month and nothing. Called them and the answer was no time limit on it, be patience...

Question, if my student visa will be canceled they will delete my 187 application in the same time or I will going to BVC? any1 know the rules?

Ā 

Thanks,

D0li

I don't think so because when i applied for my 187 my ma told me not to worry about my student visa anymore if they cencell my student visa bridging visa for 187 will come in effect so from there fore i didn't attend college but they didn't cencell my student visa but it got expired in may. My ma suggested me usually when you have applied for 187 visa immi may not cencell your student visa they might wait for the outcome for your 187 result. If immi intend to cencell your student visa they will send you notice of intention to cencell your student at that point you will reply to immi that you are not continuing study because of you have applied for 187 after that its upto immi whether to cencell your student visa and put you on bridging visa or wait for 187 outcome either way your 187 won't be effected cheers...

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Thanks mate :)

Ā 

you made my day a bit easier :D

My pleasure doli you shouldn't worry anout your student visa anymore save the money you are paying as fees which is not worth i assure you your 187 visa application will not effect by your student visa. I have really good ma with really good reputation if there is 0.01% chances that your visa will not approve they won't accept your application. I had bad experience with dodge ma with my 457 in past so i can see difference with dodge and genuine ma. Just relax yourself have wonderful day

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hey guys,

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks,

D0li

Ā 

Hi bro,

donot misguided by other people

I tell u exactly

it's serious matter if ur student visa will be cancelled then u won't grant 187 onshore ,even then u can't lodge any visa onshore and u will be get bridging visa E ,which means u u won't be go overseas if u will go then can't come back

Ā 

your current visa status is student ,so u have to maintain ur student visa until u get ur 187 pr bcs before that u have to be ware with all conditions of student viss

Ā 

If anyone has any visa been cancelled then he can't lodge any visa onshore ,but he can lodge only permanent visa offshore only

thnx

Edited by Namish2015

Hi jerryH,

Ā 

im still nervous until get PR bcs I don't know how long they will take more after submit all the documents ,

I already sent form 80 form to Ma with all other requested documents ,

my MA told me that he will check and submit all documents asap

Ā 

but why u say that I'm lucky that my file allocated at WA

what is difference with nsw and wa

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 3 August 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 3 August 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

thanks Dev for updating us

Hi bro,

I tell u exactly

it's serious matter if ur student visa will be cancelled then u won't grant 187 onshore ,even then u can't lodge any visa onshore and u will be get bridging visa E ,which means u u won't be go overseas if u will go then can't come back

Ā 

your current visa status is student ,so u have to maintain ur student visa until u get ur 187 pr bcs before that u have to be ware with all conditions of student viss

Ā 

If anyone has any visa been cancelled then he can't lodge any visa onshore ,but he can lodge only permanent visa offshore only

thnx

Ā 

Exactly that's what my Ma said.

We have to maintain all student visa conditions until approval of 187 even don't cancel OSHC .

Ā 

Ā 

Hi bro,

I tell u exactly

Ā 

Ā 

thnx

Yes this what I have been told. I am also University student and have talked with 4 MA's regarding this matter. All are saying that your current visa status is student ,so u have to maintain ur student visa until u get ur 187 pr bcs before that u have to be aware with all conditions of student visa.

Ā 

If anyone has any visa been cancelled then he can't lodge any visa onshore, only one option would be MRT which could lead to very long process. And he can lodge permanent visa or any other visa offshore only". So that I still abide with all student requirements.

Thanks

Mavi

Hi jerryH,

Ā 

im still nervous until get PR bcs I don't know how long they will take more after submit all the documents ,

I already sent form 80 form to Ma with all other requested documents ,

my MA told me that he will check and submit all documents asap

Ā 

but why u say that I'm lucky that my file allocated at WA

Ā 

what is difference with nsw and wa

I think WA is quicker than NSW, I mean I think they declare results quicker than NSW.

Yes this what I have been told. I am also University student and have talked with 4 MA's regarding this matter. All are saying that your current visa status is student ,so u have to maintain ur student visa until u get ur 187 pr bcs before that u have to be aware with all conditions of student visa.

Ā 

If anyone has any visa been cancelled then he can't lodge any visa onshore, only one option would be MRT which could lead to very long process. And he can lodge permanent visa or any other visa offshore only". So that I still abide with all student requirements.

Thanks

Mavi

It's true but it won't effect the current already lodged application there is problem only if your 187 application gets refuse i'm pretty sure please correct me if m wrong

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hey guys,

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks,

D0li

Ā 

Hi doli

Once your student visa officially expire your 187 application will come in effect even if its still under processing

Automatically you will get bva visa but please double check with dibp

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks mate :)

Ā 

you made my day a bit easier :D

doli must check your bridging visa condition first if your student visa gonna cancel they have to answer about your application within 28 days its on my bridging visa condition as im a student too it mean bridging visa gonna be cancel too result will be offshore if not you appeal

Hi doli

Once your student visa officially expire your 187 application will come in effect even if its still under processing

Automatically you will get bva visa but please double check with dibp

thats right but in case if student visa cancel bridging visa will not come in effect

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Congrats all of who got their nomination and visa, as you all know my nomination application time is 1 year and no answer from immi, yesterday my employer send a letter to immi about the process ,, can someone tell me, is that help my nomination process or not,,,and if they taking long , does they give me positive response,,,any idea

I am on 485 .i got my nomination approved . Co asked medical for my wife but i cancel my private insurance because i got medicare card. What you think its effect on my application? ??.... my MA said don't 485 visa conditions cover in medicare card .is that true..he said it's up to me if i want ti keep my private insurance for health and extra benefit .i spoke to my bupa insurance they said same thing its up to me

Edited by kkumar

I am on 485 .i got my nomination approved . Co asked medical for my wife but i cancel my private insurance because i got medicare card. What you think its effect on my application? ??.... my MA said don't 485 visa conditions cover in medicare card .is that true..he said it's up to me if i want ti keep my private insurance for health and extra benefit .i spoke to my bupa insurance they said same thing its up to me

Ā 

Don't worry it won't affect your application

Ā 

Ā