187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I think you have to fill form 956

Thank u for ur help but bit more info would be really appreciated.

Little bit my story. It's been over six months since applied my nomination and few months since visa application. From the start my ma never really communicated with me in timely manner. I always have to push em. Last time i messaged them on Facebook he took nearly 1 month to reply. They got two offices in Australia and one in hometown where I'm atm. I had to be offshore so I left Australia 5 months ago. After they submitted my visa he asked me to give some more supporting documents to one of their ma while he was on holiday here. So I visited his office and he showed me my visa details on immi site where I found out there was few mistakes with my work experience details so we discussed about that and he said he will upload new documents I supplied and edit the mistake they made on my immi acc. After a month I contacted the ma in Australia and he said he doesn't know anything about the discussion I had with other ma nor he got any new documents. So he asked me to send him all documents again and promise to edit that mistake as well. And few days later he messaged me its all done. Now I recently checked my immi account and there u go. Nothing has been uploaded and the work experience details hasn't been edited as well. I m really disappointed so I messaged them about this and haven't had any reply since. Any suggestion what's best for me in this situation. Sorry for a long story.

hi guys

Ā 

my file has been allocated case officer on today

I lodged my file at nsw but allocated from wa

Ā 

Ā 

thry ask following documents

form 80 for my wife main aplicant

firm 80 for myself

Australia federal police for my self but it's already attached and it's just 8 months old

Ā 

visa lodged - 20/11/2015

hi guys

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

firm 80 for myself

Australia federal police for my self but it's already attached and it's just 8 months old

Ā 

visa lodged - 20/11/2015

Ā 

Ur visa approval is around the corner... Good luck

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

firm 80 for myself

Ā 

visa lodged - 20/11/2015

Good luck mate.. Get ready for PR

Little bit my story. It's been over six months since applied my nomination and few months since visa application. From the start my ma never really communicated with me in timely manner. I always have to push em. Last time i messaged them on Facebook he took nearly 1 month to reply. They got two offices in Australia and one in hometown where I'm atm. I had to be offshore so I left Australia 5 months ago. After they submitted my visa he asked me to give some more supporting documents to one of their ma while he was on holiday here. So I visited his office and he showed me my visa details on immi site where I found out there was few mistakes with my work experience details so we discussed about that and he said he will upload new documents I supplied and edit the mistake they made on my immi acc. After a month I contacted the ma in Australia and he said he doesn't know anything about the discussion I had with other ma nor he got any new documents. So he asked me to send him all documents again and promise to edit that mistake as well. And few days later he messaged me its all done. Now I recently checked my immi account and there u go. Nothing has been uploaded and the work experience details hasn't been edited as well. I m really disappointed so I messaged them about this and haven't had any reply since. Any suggestion what's best for me in this situation. Sorry for a long story.

First of all your signed agreement between and your ma with represents mara. If not i bet your ma isn't not professional you should ask him about that agreement and sign it so if he is doing something wrong you can take him through mara and he can loss his license. Send thing do all communication through their official email address to have records of your situation. If you will go professionally he has no excuses. Email him whole scenario from the beginning and see what happens gud luck....

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Ā 

Hey bro... Your Ma can't edit any file or detail which is already been uploaded with DIBP site...if you think he mention some wrong detail in your application then he should upload a form which is called " notification of incorrect answer" form 1023 and in this form he will fill the right information... Ask him how did he edit the information ( which is impossible) politely ask him to upload form 1023 with correct answer

Ā 

Ā 

Hi dev jus msg u before.I think u didnt received.jus need a favour .As u r wid approved nomination.hw it shws in attach documnts in immi account.is it like business employr refral letr or nomination approved letr.jus to get an idea coz i wnt b able to observe my documnt in the list.If u knw bit reply.thnku heaps.M also in early dec que but as members getting approvals frm late nov to end dec.So its hard to say whn wil b my turn.

Hi dev jus msg u before.I think u didnt received.jus need a favour .As u r wid approved nomination.hw it shws in attach documnts in immi account.is it like business employr refral letr or nomination approved letr.jus to get an idea coz i wnt b able to observe my documnt in the list.If u knw bit reply.thnku heaps.M also in early dec que but as members getting approvals frm late nov to end dec.So its hard to say whn wil b my turn.

Ā 

Sorry katrina I tried to read ur previous txt but I couldn't according to my knowledge yu can't c anything about yur nomination coz I applied nomination first and thn visa for both process I had different application id and trn number

Whn is our turn mavi

Hi Dev786, your turn can be any time mate because your nomination is already approved but my turn still will take time I suppose. You just keep your application up to date so that they don't need to ask any docs because docs request is just time consuming.

good luck mate ?

Hi Dev786, your turn can be any time mate because your nomination is already approved but my turn still will take time I suppose. You just keep your application up to date so that they don't need to ask any docs because docs request is just time consuming.

good luck mate ?

Ā 

I checked in my immi acc everything looks ok,just only the form80 left but my ma said we I'll give them if they request and my wife English fees still need to pay bro

Hi guys I just submitted my eoi and it told me at the end that I'm able to apply for the 187 visa , does any one know if I have to have a job offer first or will someone offer me a job automatically , I'm so confused.

hi guys

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

firm 80 for myself

Ā 

visa lodged - 20/11/2015

Ā 

You are so lucky to be allocated to WA

Ā 

Ā 

Hey bro... Your Ma can't edit any file or detail which is already been uploaded with DIBP site...if you think he mention some wrong detail in your application then he should upload a form which is called " notification of incorrect answer" form 1023 and in this form he will fill the right information... Ask him how did he edit the information ( which is impossible) politely ask him to upload form 1023 with correct answer

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank u gauvi and navioz. The problem I'm facing is that i cant get my ma to talk to me on the phone nor messages. Form 1023 does give me some hope that he may have done the correction part but still not very sure. But now my concern is why cant I see uploaded documents too. There is only 12 document showing on immi account where as I have send him more than 30 documents. Similarly I told him i have a new passport way before he applied for visa application. But I can see my old passport number still on the immi acc. I did emailed him my passport three times already. It's all confusing just cus he doesn't communicate with me in a timely manner and times and times he has disappointed me thus I can't really trust his words. So im looking to replace my ma. Does anyone any idea about changing ma. What's the procedure and how much does it cost roughly since I have already paid everything else such as visa application fee. Can anyone give me contact details of some good ma in Australia that I can easily talk about my situation via electronic method. Thank u

Thank u gauvi and navioz. The problem I'm facing is that i cant get my ma to talk to me on the phone nor messages. Form 1023 does give me some hope that he may have done the correction part but still not very sure. But now my concern is why cant I see uploaded documents too. There is only 12 document showing on immi account where as I have send him more than 30 documents. Similarly I told him i have a new passport way before he applied for visa application. But I can see my old passport number still on the immi acc. I did emailed him my passport three times already. It's all confusing just cus he doesn't communicate with me in a timely manner and times and times he has disappointed me thus I can't really trust his words. So im looking to replace my ma. Does anyone any idea about changing ma. What's the procedure and how much does it cost roughly since I have already paid everything else such as visa application fee. Can anyone give me contact details of some good ma in Australia that I can easily talk about my situation via electronic method. Thank u

Ā 

90% Ma is like that.

Once they lodge the file they don't listen.

They don't reply call or massage becoz they pretend to be busy. I think u have to have ur old passport number in file.if any info missing immi will ask as its not easy to change Ma during the processing becoz every Ma work differently.

Gud luck

Ā 

Ā 

90% Ma is like that.

Once they lodge the file they don't listen.

They don't reply call or massage becoz they pretend to be busy. I think u have to have ur old passport number in file.if any info missing immi will ask as its not easy to change Ma during the processing becoz every Ma work differently.

Gud luck

Ā 

Ā 

I hope all those agents who give freely of their time on here don't read that comment. Most agents are registered, and give good service as that is how they get more clients, through having a good reputation.

Ā 

If you choose one who is registered and well recommended you should have no issues.