187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Most probably. I am hoping that I could get hold of that one special person that would be prepared to go the extra mile. Guess Its called a fantasy

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

haha I think you would have to ring quite a few times to get that ;).. Good luck today guys lets hope a few grants will show us where Immi is ☺️

I do not think we have the right to tell Immi they are doing nothing. We need to stay all positive at this time and just update each other with whats happening into our application and not spread the hate or wrong info on anyone.

-Please remember all people in this thread "Could be" just 1 % of the total number of applicants

-THe truth is, We are asking them to live in Australia permanently. THEY DO NOT OWE us or even asked us to come and live in Australia

-They can not just grant the PR even if you pay the huge sum of fees, they need to do all the background checks to see if the applicant entering the country is legit and for me, I think it is for our own good and SAFETY

-If you are in their shoes, don't you think it is hard to decide if the applicant will be a productive resident of Australia; or will the applicant be a liability or a problem?

-I have lived in Australia for 4 years already and I have had problems lodging the PR (previous company processing the PR application closed while my papers in process, need to find employer who will sponsor again) I can say that whether we will be granted PR or not; it is worth trying as it is very nice to live here. Not to mention all the support you will get from the government once you are a resident

-I understand your sentiments but I do not think it is right to blame Immigration for doing their jobs, even it is out of posted time frame. We are asking them to let us in; PERMANENTLY

-I have also noticed they have advertised 187 as priority and 6 months processing, yet it is delayed. They have a new requirement which we sign that we were not asked by the company who sponsored us to pay huge sum of money or favours in return for 187 sponsorship. In my opinion it is for them to combat fake applications, which is again for the people who live in Australia's safety.

-The delay really is making us crazy but if your application is legit, you will get to the finish line; just keep positive and do not let the situation get the better of you

-187 does not require the most complicated requirements; thus making immi look further into the applicants documents.

Spread positivity and not hate

VISA / NOM APPLIED 14 DEC 2015

And the auto reply is for both ENS and RSMS. So frustrating.

Hopefully Dec can be finished in 2 weeks like what happened with Oct files

yes I agree thatnis frustrating. Let's see what the update says tomorrow but I think it will still stay november

2 more on 186. All December, how can the auto reply say they are busy with Nov if these guys have been contacted for docs in June already.

Because the date advertised by immigration is the date they have opened files to. They might be waiting for checks back etc, so while they wait for those they move onto the next ones. It doesn't mean they have finished up to that point.

Hello friends i need your advise ,if i call immi tommorow can they give me information regarding my file that why they are delaying the process thanks

Nomination 9/11/15 and visa 13/11/15

Waiting for both.

Edited by harsh11