187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys I just call the nsw pse department and the lady told me they doing late Nov and probably next week they gonna pic dec application

Can they start Dec before finishing Nov?

I don't understand the criteria of selection. Does anyone know it properly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can they start Dec before finishing Nov?

I don't understand the criteria of selection. Does anyone know it properly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can do whatever they like man,I think yu didn't check some of last posts where some dec guys already got their visa

Thats why I dont see the use in calling. You will never get a proper answer. This is so frustrating. If they could only be up front about what is going on.

Was there a special in November that there are that much more applicants. 7 weeks to complete November??

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi guys I just call the nsw pse department and the lady told me they doing late Nov and probably next week they gonna pic dec application

I reckon they have not finished even early November or even few waiting Late October they only just talking but not doing anything........

I've noticed that lots of you are talking as if all

the November applicants should be finalised before they start on December etc. I thought I'd point out how immigration have stated it works previously.

The quoted times are the times it takes to START processing those applications. Some are going to take longer to process than others. That could be because they are incomplete, immigration just want more info, want to do work place checks, or that the applicant is from a high risk country which can greatly slow down the application.

There are of course some lucky people who do get processed very quickly, but they are often in occupations which immigration count as more important than others, such as Drs.

It's hard, but it really is a waiting game.

i applied nomination 19/6/2015 which was approved on 5/11/2015

Visa 7/12/2015 still waiting.

As manager. NSW

I have same time line for nomination but visa I applied on 19 dec 2015....nearly gonna 7th month...nomination already approved just the visa left (perth wa as a cook)

Yea on 7 july mine file already strted 7 mnth.dnt knw wat to expct frm immi.if they gona take more then a mnth for nov applicants to finalise their desicion.before i follow this forum they were taking each mnth for a file nd was in sequence. God knows wats goin on

Yea on 7 july mine file already strted 7 mnth.dnt knw wat to expct frm immi.if they gona take more then a mnth for nov applicants to finalise their desicion.before i follow this forum they were taking each mnth for a file nd was in sequence. God knows wats goin on

Don't worry they can't do anything wrong with our applications if everything in order,hope everyone will get their visa soon....

I know, I kinda wish we had a ticket in a que we could view. Thanks mate checking my phone less and less hoping that will make the email appear ☺️

Yes mate we are on same boat almost hitting 9 months of waiting.. I am not going to call or email them nor my MA wants to do that... Let's them take their time they will grant sooner or later I hope

Yes mate we are on same boat almost hitting 9 months of waiting.. I am not going to call or email them nor my MA wants to do that... Let's them take their time they will grant sooner or later I hope

Yes if we haven't heard by the end of july then I would be wondering what is going on but just tying to stay positive thinking it could be any day now