187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It depends on your luck mate, no one can tell :( I'm already waiting for 3 weeks

Ye mate it's true no one will tell yu coz everyone here not sleeping all waiting nearly 7 month...no showers today again, everyday new hope may showers today but no worries guys keep ur umbrella ready for heavy showers tomorrow. ....

Ye mate it's true no one will tell yu coz everyone here not sleeping all waiting nearly 7 month...no showers today again, everyday new hope may showers today but no worries guys keep ur umbrella ready for heavy showers tomorrow. ....

Haha positive thinking mate, but no shower, I called IMMI again, and the lady just told me hopefully my CO will finalise my visa this week haha

Good newa mate means yr shower gonna start...keep umbrella ready thn...

yesterday the other lady said they will have a look my case today :))) finally nothing happened yet

today they said they will notify my CO that I called, let see when is the their next action :D

Edited by Son nguyen

Reminder to forum members - all posts must be in English only. Thank you.

Yes I was about to say about this.. If they want to communicate in their own language they can use private message or any other way

Sick of waiting and drinking beer everyday

Not waiting anymore because hair going gray by stressfull life

Not checking anymore my online application

It's stupid Immi how they work

How come who applied after got approved before you

Go to hell Immi duck yourself

Painfull time going like loosing virgnity

Nothing more to say you can understand how bad time going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

187 de

thank you

that is a good news for us

at least we do not lose our hope.immi is still working on 187.but truly it is strict now

i will share a news about 187

it can explain everything why it slow down recently

Processing times for Partner Visas and RSMS Visas getting slower

During the 2015-16 programme year it has been noted that processing times have gotten longer for partner and employer sponsored RSMS visa applications. This has created a lot of frustration for applicants but the delay in processing also means that applicants need to ensure the visa criteria are met at the time when the case officer starts to process the visa application.

In the case of a partner visa application where a case officer is allocated only 14-18 months after lodgement, the case officer will usually ask for evidence to show that the relationship is still genuine and ongoing 14-18 months after the lodgement of the visa application. This means that the applicant and partner should continue to collect and compile evidence of their relationship even after the application was lodged.

Work Visa Lawyers advises applicants to be diligent and patient in waiting for the visa outcome as there are no signs that processing times will be getting shorter.

Visa scams in the media

Australian visas have been in a bad spot in the past year, with news media reporting abuses by employer sponsors and visa applicants on temporary work visas and student visas. From the 7-Eleven reports to suspicious education institutes and most recently the alleged corrupt activity within the DIBP, the image of the Australian migration systeme has perhaps been more negative in recent times.

This week there has been the release of an investigation by 7.30 and Fairfax media in relation to allegations that the "Immigration Department chief Michael Pezzullo has referred 132 cases of suspected corruption inside the department to the national corruption watchdog".

The scandals regarding the exploitation of student visa holders and other negative finding is having effect on the visa processing side of things. The temporary work visas such as the 457 visa and other employer sponsored visas such as the RSMS subclass 187 visa are being assessed in great detail by the Department.

Changes have also been introduced to the employer sponsored visa programme, such as introducing criminal and civil charges for abuse of the programme. It is advised that the visa applications submitted should be complete and supported by sufficient evidence to prevent possible delays or refusal.

Hi everyone

got a question I apply 187 nommination 21/09/15 and case officer ask further document request 15 /04/16, document submit 11/5/16 no update yet from immigration. As I am on bridging visa E so I have to go offshore to apply my visa. My question is if I fly next week to my country before my nommination approval and my Ma lodge my visa then is there any chance that nommination case officer can pick my visa file same time or it should be in 8 month progress again?

6:43 AEDT PM, IMMI sent me an email to request further doc, they took very very long time then my wife police check has gone expired, it very frustrated when on 15/06, when they assest my application, they havent find out this matter, and now everything ready to be finalised and they come up with this issues, I'm really disappointed guys ... another 3 waiting weeks at least to obtain oversea police check and submit .... AND AGAIN WAIT FOR THEIR REPLY AGAIN ... AGAIN

Hi everyone

got a question I apply 187 nommination 21/09/15 and case officer ask further document request 15 /04/16, document submit 11/5/16 no update yet from immigration. As I am on bridging visa E so I have to go offshore to apply my visa. My question is if I fly next week to my country before my nommination approval and my Ma lodge my visa then is there any chance that nommination case officer can pick my visa file same time or it should be in 8 month progress again?

Dear Anoop we have seen cases where case officer took both nomination and visa derision same time irrespective their apply date so hard to tell u all depends on yr luck but normally u should consider atleast three months more for visa approval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk