187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello everyone when immigration ask for form 1221(additional personal particulars information) what generally their purpose behind it

Ā 

It might be the reason you have done mistakes before filling the form or didn't provide enough information

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was just looking at 186 thread earlier and it just drove me crazy that in reality they are the first priority over 187 and they are all getting their visa in less than 6 months or around 6 months, its not fair, i think we all should do something about it , can we do anything may be go on feedback page or something on immi website or something like that ?

btw i am new on here i applied .

my nomination on 26th may

visa applied 16th may.

and ofcourse waiting

coz they wanna sort out 186 files:daydreaming: first :(

Hey guys i have confirmed from my ma about that closing down the 187 visa it's fake nothing like that gonna happen. So don't worry and hope for pr rain shower today as it's raining here where i live gud luck

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Good morning guys .. Please see the reply that my MA sent to me in this morning regarding 187

Dear xxxxx

Ā 

I assure you that there has not been any announcements regarding cutting down RSMS/ ENS, and especially do not affect the applications that has already been lodged.

Ā 

Please see an official status email received from the 187/186 visa section of the Department.

They do confirm that they are currently assessing applications lodged in November 2015.

Ā 

I am also sending you a copy of the RSMS file that was lodged in 1 July 2016, which was lodged in End-October.

Ā 

There are delays to the Departmentā€™s processing, quite possibly due to large volumes of files (a lot of files are lodged before Christmas holidays, hence people tend to lodge in November or early December).

Ā 

I believe your friend may have incorrectly understood his/her migration agent, as no migration agent would say something that illogical.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i was just looking at 186 thread earlier and it just drove me crazy that in reality they are the first priority over 187 and they are all getting their visa in less than 6 months or around 6 months, its not fair, i think we all should do something about it , can we do anything may be go on feedback page or something on immi website or something like that ?

btw i am new on here i applied .

my nomination on 26th may

visa applied 16th may.

and ofcourse waiting

coz they wanna sort out 186 files:daydreaming: first :(

Ā 

There is nothing you can do. It's well known that the 186 is a higher prized visa than the 187. The 187 has less strict rules ie not having the same minimum income etc, so more people apply for it who are on the borderline. This means more checks into both them and their employer.

Visas are actually being processed much quicker than a few years ago when it was not uncommon at all for people to be waiting over a year.

Your best bet is to stay calm and patient and just wait for your visa. If you and the company tick all the boxes then it will be on it's way.

There is nothing you can do. It's well known that the 186 is a higher prized visa than the 187. The 187 has less strict rules ie not having the same minimum income etc, so more people apply for it who are on the borderline. This means more checks into both them and their employer.

Visas are actually being processed much quicker than a few years ago when it was not uncommon at all for people to be waiting over a year.

Your best bet is to stay calm and patient and just wait for your visa. If you and the company tick all the boxes then it will be on it's way.

Ā 

Our concern is how come 186 faster then 187

If you check 186 have more application compare to 187 in spreadsheet

When 187 in priority level ?

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Thakur g

Our concern is how come 186 faster then 187

If you check 186 have more application compare to 187 in spreadsheet

When 187 in priority level ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

As I said, the 187 has lower requirements, so more people apply who are not obviously trained, or companies who don't necessarily tick all the boxes they would for a 186. This means that immigration have to do more checks on them. That slows it all down. Lots of the 186 applications are more straight forwards so they can just knock them out and have shorter waiting times.

As I said, the 187 has lower requirements, so more people apply who are not obviously trained, or companies who don't necessarily tick all the boxes they would for a 186. This means that immigration have to do more checks on them. That slows it all down. Lots of the 186 applications are more straight forwards so they can just knock them out and have shorter waiting times.

Thanks mummy

hey Mum can you please fix the 187 spreadsheet its here there somewhere and nowhere

Sahi bat bai ji...per ab to yaha bhi dry hai bs news daily hai ke mansoon coming but nothing here also

Ā 

Monsoon only 186 k liye h bro 187 k liye nhi h

From last 6 month I haven't seen any monsoon on 187

Ā 

Ā 

Hi my Ma did not even told me the reason of refusal n also I have told him to contact immi regarding that bt he is saying you only can go through mrt this could not change.

he didn't accept his mistake which district my whole family's life

i m not applying mrt as it takes so long time n I don't have enough time.

If anyone has any other knowledge what I can go for now please share ur ideas[emoji17]

Ā 

There is a complain form on the immi website page you can go complete. And definitely report this MA!

Monsoon only 186 k liye h bro 187 k liye nhi h

From last 6 month I haven't seen any monsoon on 187

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thakur bhai when did yu apply yur visa and nomination. ...bhai app ke liye to thik hai kyoki app Australia mai to hai hm to india hai.8 sal waha rhkar wapis a gye

Thakur bhai when did yu apply yur visa and nomination. ...bhai app ke liye to thik hai kyoki app Australia mai to hai hm to india hai.8 sal waha rhkar wapis a gye

Ā 

I applied in mid November and still waiting

Nothing heard regard application

Ā 

So stressed

Mate applied after me they got before me

Ā 

Ā 

I applied in mid November and still waiting

Nothing heard regard application

Ā 

So stressed

Mate applied after me they got before me

Ā 

Ā 

Thakur g -- i cant understand why some of us guys never contacted by immi for anything ,and the status is still application recieved ,some guys who are waiting from long like us but they are contacted by immi for additional documents .......but when my ma sent mail to check the status .....they said the file is allready under process by co nd if anything require they will contact us .........i m confused that our files are allready open or not ........bcz if immi contacted once for additional documents then there are more hopes of getting approval soon .......but what abt us who never contacted

Thakur g -- i cant understand why some of us guys never contacted by immi for anything ,and the status is still application recieved ,some guys who are waiting from long like us but they are contacted by immi for additional documents .......but when my ma sent mail to check the status .....they said the file is allready under process by co nd if anything require they will contact us .........i m confused that our files are allready open or not ........bcz if immi contacted once for additional documents then there are more hopes of getting approval soon .......but what abt us who never contacted

Ā 

That's strees all about bro

All hairs going black to gray now

You don't how's here

Ā 

Ā 

Thakur g - actually i am thinking that i allready submit all the documents when i lodge ....so they dont need anything extra .......nd now like other delayed files we also will get the result soon .....bcz i know that i submitted everything ....like payg ,ielts,payslips,certificates,traing cert ,bas ......so may be its same thing like others

Hey guys i was going through the time sheet there is one person named maahi he applied in 18/03/16 both n/v and he got approved on 23/05/16 both just wanna make sure has entered correct details.??? If anyone knows

Ā 

Hey guys i was going through the time sheet there is one person named maahi he applied in 18/03/16 both n/v and he got approved on 23/05/16 both just wanna make sure has entered correct details.??? If anyone knows

Ā 

Sorry approved on 19/05/16

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes he did

I know him

He applied offshore

Ā 

Ā