187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

apply for mrt straight away if thats the situation and you can complain to mara department of migration agents , for his big mistake. before making any decision consult with a good immigration lawyer not migration agent, such as david bittel, he is best in syd and karina ford in melb.

cheers!

The problem is that the "sinner" here is the immigration department not the immigration lawyer!!!! So what I can do?

Hi friends came back again to share my nomination refusal reason n also get some suggestions

as per nomination refuSal wrong BAS statement has been provided by my ma (different clients bas)n case officers refused my file saying conflict situations

what should I do now ?

do I have any othe options than 187 or 457

i have got my 1 year experience in hairdressing n 6 band

also can I ask my co to talk to immi for his mistake or do they change decision in this case?

Ā 

If your MA has sent in the wrong companies file then that mistake is totally theirs. You need to contact MARA. He should also have insurance to cover when he has made mistakes like this costing his clients money.

I certainly wouldn't be using him any more. George Lombard is really good. You can find his details in the 'ask and agent' section of the forum. It might also be worth asking in that section for the correct process to go through in your situation.

I'm so angry for you!

Hi son Nguyen I totally agree with you. But in some cases some people got refusel in their visa. In that case if they have to apply different visa they have to apply offshore that mean in the time when their MA logged their visa they have to leave country and after receiving acknowledgement letter they can come back. That's also count as offshore visa

Hi son Nguyen I totally agree with you. But in some cases some people got refusel in their visa. In that case if they have to apply different visa they have to apply offshore that mean in the time when their MA logged their visa they have to leave country and after receiving acknowledgement letter they can come back. That's also count as offshore visa

Thats true.....my friend did this

Ā 

its my circumstances before but my MA wouldn't recommend this since its has a big risk.. its safer to withdraw the first application and apply offshore.. and here i am .. waiting offshore (=_=)v

Hi Sam there is no worries when DIBP have asked you to submit this form , Section 104 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act) requires you to inform the Department of Immigration and Border Protection

(the department) of any changes in your circumstances that

affect any answer to a question in your application form.

You do not have to notify the department of any changes in your

circumstances that occurred:

Ā 

ā€¢ after you were granted your visa (if you applied for your visa in

Australia); or

Ā 

ā€¢ after you have been immigration cleared (if you applied for

your visa outside Australia).

Ā 

Please submit the required information ASAP , Wishing you good luck ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Thanks a lot zoya khan for your reply.

I have submitted the form already as same with the general information require in it because there was no change in any of my circumstances within 8 mounths and no change in any of the information in the form 80.

immigration have asked me to provide 3 things

form 1022 medical and wwcc

but got no answer from immigration about the nomination yet application is open but nomination is not yet what u think could be the reason behind it thanks?