187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

7 dec 2015 nom&visa applied,nothing change in immi account application received, ,6 and half months so far ...really frustrate today i don't understand what should i do ?... my MA SAID can't do noting just wait wait wait wait.....

Hi Guys

Ā 

I've been watching this forum for a couple of months and would like share my timeline. haven't got my visa granted yet tho.

I applied 187 Visa as a Cook on 2nd of December 2015. got an email from MA last friday. IMMI requested New NPC and Payment for the Evidence of English ability for my hubby. just applied new NPC as it's been already a year since i got it. it will take approx 2 weeks to get new one. Hopefully i got my visa granted within mid July. Fingers crossed !

Ā 

Visa lodged on 02/12/2015

187 Direct Entry, LR

Applicant : 2

Processing Centre: Parramatha NSW

Ā 

glad you have had contact means your visa is not far away!

Ā 

was your nom already granted?

Ā 

im dec 1st and still waiting

7 dec 2015 nom&visa applied,nothing change in immi account application received, ,6 and half months so far ...really frustrate today i don't understand what should i do ?... my MA SAID can't do noting just wait wait wait wait.....

Ā 

I feel your frustration, as many november haven't yet been processed either I would also say waiting is only thing possible to do atm. If still nothing by the end of July then I would be more impatient

I have just received an email from IMMI stating that they are busy with the early November applications. I know there is some December applications as well as late November applications that has been approved and not sure how that works, but according to them they allocate per submission date and is currently allocating early November applications.

Hope this helps.

I have just received an email from IMMI stating that they are busy with the early November applications. I know there is some December applications as well as late November applications that has been approved and not sure how that works, but according to them they allocate per submission date and is currently allocating early November applications.

Hope this helps.

Ā 

Who said that

Who gave you that info bro ?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope this helps.

Ā 

If allocating them by submission date is true then all november cases should have a CO now waiting until they get the opportunity to open your file or request docs if they deem necessary. Excited and curious that Sophie on Dec 2 has been contacted

If allocating them by submission date is true then all november cases should have a CO now waiting until they get the opportunity to open your file or request docs if they deem necessary. Excited and curious that Sophie on Dec 2 has been contacted

Ā 

True

Ā 

Ā 

TQ #2015DEC187, my spouse has finished her higher studies for 4 yrs in English medium . I think that will be enough!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Im sure that would be sufficient then. Maybe check with an MA as well

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I've been watching for a while and reading about everyone's 187 wait!

Ā 

i thought I would share with you my timeline and frustration.

Ā 

after working for my employer for 2 years my boss said he would get a MA associated with workplace to sort out my PR. This is also the same agent who sorted my 475 transition from a working holiday visa.

Ā 

6th Feb 2015 my wife and I paid the agent $5500 and was told all documents were submitted.

1st Sep 2015 completed Medicals after been instructed by MA.

2nd November 2015 Allocated a case officer

7th December 2015 More documents requested

23 December 2015 Nomination Approved

Ā 

this is is where it all goes wrong. Our MA goes quiet, no response or vague answers, lies about speaking to immigration so I call myself on 24th Feb 2016 and am told by immi that no visa application has been lodged under my name even though my MA had provided me with a visa reference number, this confused myself and immi. After more detective work it turns out my MA did not submit my visa and it "apparently" got stuck in her immi account outbox.

Ā 

26th February 2016 visa application lodged and confirmed by immi to myself.

Ā 

20th June 2016 STILL WAITING. 16 1/2 months in total.

Ā 

My 457 runs out in December 2016! Things are looking bleak!

No agent fees. What we paid for was just the visa cost. My workplace used to employ the MA so it's a favour

Ā 

so all that time your MA didnt give u the acknowledgement letter as approval that he/she lodge the visa? because its seems weird my MA ask for medical after he lodged the visa, because the referral letter .