187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi everyone..........................

finalllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............................................ i got my PR today

visa & nomination applied 9/10/15

visa & nomination approved on 16/6/16................

best of luck to everyone........... keep ur finger cross .................. may be u will get ur visa 2morro..............

thax

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

My one is also apply on December,my nomination approved in 23 oct but nothing hear for visa guys..

Can anyone tell me pls that form 80 is compulsory to dill for everyone.i applied 187 offshore

We were told form 80 is compulsory. Best to do it and have it uploaded before they ask for it

Finally got nomination approved yesterday after long wait

Visa and nom applied 29/10/15

Nomination documents regarding company requested on 07/06/16, submitted on

16/06/16

Nomination approved same day 16/06/2016

Now wait start for visa

Good luck to All

16/06/16

Now wait start for visa

Good luck to All

Congratulations on your Nomination Approval ? All the best for your visa application ☺

16/06/16

Now wait start for visa

Good luck to All

Congrats buddy

can u tell which docs they asked

16/06/16

Now wait start for visa

Good luck to All

congrats ☺️

Can pls someone help me to fill form 80.its look so had and I have one more pblm to fill it,on question 40 tthey ask that you have any outstanding balance to pay any authority in Australia. And I have to pay some bank Credit card payments. .I don't knw what should I click yes or no..do they check credit history to approve visa pls answer

Can pls someone help me to fill form 80.its look so had and I have one more pblm to fill it,on question 40 tthey ask that you have any outstanding balance to pay any authority in Australia. And I have to pay some bank Credit card payments. .I don't knw what should I click yes or no..do they check credit history to approve visa pls answer

Just fill no... They don't check credit history and they have nothing to do with your credit card balance. They are asking any outstanding balance which is concerned with traffic fine,, court fine,, and any other govt. department fine... Don't worry just fill no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I applied for rsms 187

Last year. But haven't heard anything back yet. Could anyone tell what is the time frame for 187 onshore at present?

Non :- 17 nov 2015

Visa:- 20 nov 2015

Classification:- cook

I applied in 17 November too but didn't hear anything yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are relatively close with application but not have heard anything yet, or from migration agent if my application has already allocated to a case manager.

RCB NOM APPROVED- DEC 17, 2015

VISA APPLICATION - NOV 6, 2015

Hi guys , I've been following this forum since March this year and i must say you guys are great , it is really nice to see so many people helping each out !!!

I would love to ask you guys a question about applying for 187 visa offshore .

all right this is my situation: I'm current living here in Australia and i just finished my Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management, correct me if I'm wrong please according to couple immigration agents under this qualification i can apply for any position to do with management , such as store manager , customer service manger , retail manager etc ...

An friend of mine few months ago opened up a business in a Regional Area of QLD and he wants to sponsor me under 187 visa but there is one problem, due to a family matters i will have to apply for this offshore now what are real disadvantages when you apply offshore ?

any help will be much appreciated

cheers guys

chdisadvantagedisadvantage

Hi guys , I've been following this forum since March this year and i must say you guys are great , it is really nice to see so many people helping each out !!!

I would love to ask you guys a question about applying for 187 visa offshore .

all right this is my situation: I'm current living here in Australia and i just finished my Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management, correct me if I'm wrong please according to couple immigration agents under this qualification i can apply for any position to do with management , such as store manager , customer service manger , retail manager etc ...

An friend of mine few months ago opened up a business in a Regional Area of QLD and he wants to sponsor me under 187 visa but there is one problem, due to a family matters i will have to apply for this offshore now what are real disadvantages when you apply offshore ?

any help will be much appreciated

cheers guys

chdisadvantagedisadvantage

good morning!! You should definitely be able to apply for any of those managers positions under 187 and as you have the qualification for it too it should be a breeze. However the company will get looked into a lot as they have been opened less than a year. Business plans, financial documents etc. Immi will want to see that the company won't go bust or anything like that and that there is a genuine need to hire you. As far as offshore and onshore goes I'm really unsure. I don't think there are any differences as such but I do know if you apply offshore you can't enter Australia until the decision has been made, and once the decision has been made then you have to start your job within a certain timeframe. At the moment we are looking at an 8 month waiting time for decisions. Iv waited 7 1/2 months so far. I hope this info helps, and maybe someone else has some more useful info on the onshore/offshore part. :-)

I really appreciate your help Georgie B, everything you said makes a lot of sense !!! The waiting process definitely is going to be very painful but it is what it is , at least i will have enough time to catch up with family ahahha , the concern part for me is getting the documentation right !!

thanks once again !!

Hello everyone.. First of all wish you all the best for your immigration cases. I'm pretty much new here but i have been following this forum from couple of days. You guys are great. There is a lot of information here and best part is a sense of relief you get here while reading everyone's posts, feels like you not the only one left in the ocean.

Well I also lodged my 187 offsure recently from India. I know I'm far away from the results rite now but just want to request you guys that if you got any kind of enquiry or phone calls from immi, plz share with everyone. That will be very helpful. Thanks alot everyone

Good luck for your future.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I have been following this thread for some time.

I was from India, worked in UK for my company for about 4 years which is an Australian based company.

They have requested me to take over a role in Australia as a Material Scientist.

I came along with my husband on 457 visa few weeks ago, then I found out that I am pregnant.

There is no parental pay or childcare benefits for 457 visa holders.

I did some research, and hopefully I can able to apply for 187 visa through direct entry.

I spoke to my HR and she is happy to sponsor if I am eligible for direct entry scheme.

I worked for this company for 4 years and 8 months in total.

When I completed masters degree, I joined my company and worked my way up from Research technician, chemical process Engineer and now Material scientist. I almost doing the same kind of job though my job titles were different.

My questions are,

1. Will I be eligible for direct entry scheme as I have more than 3 years for relevant experience after my post qualification.

2. Do I need to complete skill assessment for direct entry scheme?

I do not want to wait too long if I am eligible to apply for 187 visa through direct entry scheme. My company has sponsored several 187 visas in the past, so it will not be issue for them if I am eligible.

Please give me your opinions on how I can proceed.

Thanks in advance for y

Hi Shanthsuren

for your first question, according to the requirement of immi web, to be eligible for the visa, as listed

have been nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia (regional Australia does not include the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne)

are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt

meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt

apply under the stream for which you were nominated.

For second question,

you don't need to complete skill assessment, the company need to give you at least two year full time contract and nominate you for 187 visa.

Hi Guys,

I have been following this thread for some time.

I was from India, worked in UK for my company for about 4 years which is an Australian based company.

They have requested me to take over a role in Australia as a Material Scientist.

I came along with my husband on 457 visa few weeks ago, then I found out that I am pregnant.

There is no parental pay or childcare benefits for 457 visa holders.

I did some research, and hopefully I can able to apply for 187 visa through direct entry.

I spoke to my HR and she is happy to sponsor if I am eligible for direct entry scheme.

I worked for this company for 4 years and 8 months in total.

When I completed masters degree, I joined my company and worked my way up from Research technician, chemical process Engineer and now Material scientist. I almost doing the same kind of job though my job titles were different.

My questions are,

1. Will I be eligible for direct entry scheme as I have more than 3 years for relevant experience after my post qualification.

2. Do I need to complete skill assessment for direct entry scheme?

I do not want to wait too long if I am eligible to apply for 187 visa through direct entry scheme. My company has sponsored several 187 visas in the past, so it will not be issue for them if I am eligible.

Please give me your opinions on how I can proceed.

Thanks in advance for y

Hi Yuan Zhou,

Thanks for your reply.

My company is in Queanbeyan area of NSW.

I have IELTS score of 6 in each band and I am 30 years old.

I am hoping that I will be eligible for 187 visa.

I am waiting for the reply from my HR regarding her research with our company's visa agent.

Hope I should get approved for it.

Thanks

Hi guys I did toefl ibt and now I just got a msg frm my ma and he said I have to send a score report direct to department. .but whn I try to send frm my toefl account they ask portal name where you want to send and institution code..I dont knw how to send them pls give me some advise guys

Hi Guys

I've been watching this forum for a couple of months and would like share my timeline. haven't got my visa granted yet tho.

I applied 187 Visa as a Cook on 2nd of December 2015. got an email from MA last friday. IMMI requested New NPC and Payment for the Evidence of English ability for my hubby. just applied new NPC as it's been already a year since i got it. it will take approx 2 weeks to get new one. Hopefully i got my visa granted within mid July. Fingers crossed !

Visa lodged on 02/12/2015

187 Direct Entry, LR

Applicant : 2

Processing Centre: Parramatha NSW

Hi Guys

I've been watching this forum for a couple of months and would like share my timeline. haven't got my visa granted yet tho.

I applied 187 Visa as a Cook on 2nd of December 2015. got an email from MA last friday. IMMI requested New NPC and Payment for the Evidence of English ability for my hubby. just applied new NPC as it's been already a year since i got it. it will take approx 2 weeks to get new one. Hopefully i got my visa granted within mid July. Fingers crossed !

Visa lodged on 02/12/2015

187 Direct Entry, LR

Applicant : 2

Processing Centre: Parramatha NSW

Was your NPC older than 12 months?

Its good to see some December movement on 187

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk