187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Let's just be grateful for any grants we do see before July as it will reduce the amount to go when things pick up speed again ☺️

The influx of applications before the end of financial year shouldn't affect us, it should affect when june and July 2016 is processed.

I agree, I just dont understand how 186 has December approvals and 187 is hardly seeing any movement for November.

Visa granted Today

Time line:

Nom:-08/10/16

Visa:-19/10/16

No documents requested

Both granted :-14/06/16

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ssa Congrats pa g

Good on u

Enjoy your good time with couples of[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]s

Visa grants generally slow down at this time of year for two reasons:

- as DIBP nears the planning levels (there's no legal cap on the number of most visas, but they do have quotas) they will slow down the processing. Then in July there is often a spurt of grants.

- there is often a higher number of applications submitted in advance of any fee hike or change in visa criteria.

I've never heard any credible source that suggested the election has anything to do with it. Peter Dutton is still the Immigration Minister, and while an election may impact who sits at his desk it wouldn't cause a change in the legislation or policy until after the election.

Hi Maggie, thank you for this comment. Any reason why 187 would come to a stand still but we see quite alot of December movement already on 186's? Are these two sub classes not processed by the same teams or what could be the reason for 187 being pushed back all the time?

Hi Maggie, thank you for this comment. Any reason why 187 would come to a stand still but we see quite alot of December movement already on 186's? Are these two sub classes not processed by the same teams or what could be the reason for 187 being pushed back all the time?

My guess would be that it's just coincidence which forum members may be in processing. So I expect there are 187 grants but just not the members of this forum. As far as I know, these two subclasses are processed in the same queue.

My guess would be that it's just coincidence which forum members may be in processing. So I expect there are 187 grants but just not the members of this forum. As far as I know, these two subclasses are processed in the same queue.

100% Agree with you mate

Visa granted Today

Time line:

Nom:-08/10/16

Visa:-19/10/16

No documents requested

Both granted :-14/06/16

Good luck everyone!

I am so happy to hear that

Thankyou

Are all the November and December applicants that are on the spreadsheet still following this forum?

Yeah

Everybody here same as me

But on vibration mode

Because nothing much happening from Immi for 187 candidates....

Hi good morning everyone

Call my MA today to get follow up for my application

and what he replied is ridiculous

just says it takes normally 6 to 9 month.

is it what we should expact

as I told u guys earlier nov month applicants won't get approvals in June but straightaway first week of July May b without more docs requested Immi just passing time till that

some lucky ones might get

rest praying everyday for everyone should get