187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

They are catching up,but it seems that certain occupations are cherry picked. On the website it still shows 6month processing time

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I don't know why Immi taking so long for us

I know nearly 10 friends who got approval in 4-5 month

Some got within 3 months

M on 7 month mark...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

before i lodge my application my MA told me that RSMS will took 6-9 months to process, probably 9 months is maximum but not sure since some of people still not get it till 1 year already.. :) also 1 person from my company got his PR the first week of this month and i know, he apply the visa around September-October 2015 (if i'm correct ) so.. probably around 7 months+ ?

Don't lose hope :))

Guys im desperately trying to figure out why immi takes so long for some app. Mine is going to be 9 months next week without any contact by immi. I check every post, looked online, spoke to people still have no clue why they simply dont say anything about my application. What do u guys reckon? What would be the fact? Salary, occupation, nationality what?????

Guys im desperately trying to figure out why immi takes so long for some app. Mine is going to be 9 months next week without any contact by immi. I check every post, looked online, spoke to people still have no clue why they simply dont say anything about my application. What do u guys reckon? What would be the fact? Salary, occupation, nationality what?????

Plz call Immi tomarow to find out your application status and plz share with us

Must call Immi plz

Plz call Immi tomarow to find out your application status and plz share with us

Must call Immi plz

Nah mate, im not authorised to get any info for nomination app. My pr is on hold bcoz nomination is not finalised yet. So if i call immi it would be visa application inquiry. So its not worth calling at all.

Nah mate, im not authorised to get any info for nomination app. My pr is on hold bcoz nomination is not finalised yet. So if i call immi it would be visa application inquiry. So its not worth calling at all.

They will let you know how far is your application when they going allocate your application to CO

Because you file is over Immi timeframe now

Immi time frame is 6-8 month not 9

Call them it's worth it

one of my friend is apply 457 visa and suddenly stuck(he was on 457 but got another sponsor and its never been like this) , its like his MA keep telling him that the process will takes longer than usual because at the moment the immigration check everything, and they are on 'security check' which is they check the reason(occupation,how many people,nationality,etc) and the rules its like more complicated now.. i dont know its gonna be same as 187 visa or not.. so just guessing the immigration checking your files to make sure everything's is good :))

They dont always update the auto responder correctly. We have twice lately seen it uodated with the wrong month and if they very busy they take days before they correct that. My guess is they havent changed the auto responder if it still says late Sept.

It never seems to be accurate actually. That auto reply states allocattion for ENS/RSMS and ENS visas have seen mid Nov approvals already.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi

its very frustrating now

mine reached 8th month mark now

never been contacted by immi

6th nov nom

10nov visa