187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

This waiting period is killing me I applied my case from very best lawyer in Victoria and she is board member of immigrantion I thought may be this can help me coz I wasted lots of money because of desi migration agents but it's same story today she said not to push immigration it can leave bad effect on my case.

I think you better not post any comment on everyone saying DESI MIGRATION AGENT. r u not from the same country from where these DESI AGENTS belongs to.I'm sorry to see how we treat each other:embarrassed:.It's not if the person is DESI or Angreji You cannot do anything with immigration's processing time.

This waiting period is killing me I applied my case from very best lawyer in Victoria and she is board member of immigrantion I thought may be this can help me coz I wasted lots of money because of desi migration agents but it's same story today she said not to push immigration it can leave bad effect on my case.

Immigration is a government department. It doesn't have 'board members'.

HI GUYS

i have been following this thread for long time. here is my time line

Nomination- 14/7/2015

visa-15/7/2015

Document requested on Jan 15th.

Submitted the Doc on Feb 20th.

Heard nothing after that. Been 3 months... its frustrating. 10Months of wait... is anyone else been waiting for this long or is it just me?

My agent wouldnt call immi to follow up. Guys can anyone suggest me what to do... Thanks in advance.

HI GUYS

Nomination- 14/7/2015

visa-15/7/2015

Heard nothing after that. Been 3 months... its frustrating. 10Months of wait... is anyone else been waiting for this long or is it just me?

My agent wouldnt call immi to follow up. Guys can anyone suggest me what to do... Thanks in advance.

Yes there are few guys also waiting since june july and august. And im from september. Please check the 186 spreadsheet. I have red highlighted the names

HI GUYS

Nomination- 14/7/2015

visa-15/7/2015

In Which occupation did u apply

I think you better not post any comment on everyone saying DESI MIGRATION AGENT. r u not from the same country from where these DESI AGENTS belongs to.I'm sorry to see how we treat each other:embarrassed:.It's not if the person is DESI or Angreji You cannot do anything with immigration's processing time.

i totally agree as my Ma is not desi and he is doing nothing at all since I lodge my file

i have reache 6.5 months mark and he is not happy to contact immigration at all

i guess we just need Ma to lodge file apart from this they also don't do anything

i totally agree as my Ma is not desi and he is doing nothing at all since I lodge my file

i have reache 6.5 months mark and he is not happy to contact immigration at all

i guess we just need Ma to lodge file apart from this they also don't do anything

It's my personal experience m not pointing any one this is my second chance in my first lodgement my MG forget to attached important documents so when i got refusel he said only sorry to me and i spend 11 thousand $ in that so i had very bad experience

If anyone feel bad I feel sorry m writing only behalf of my experiences .

Hello guys, thay have opened my file today, they have ask me for my Cv and the australian study proof, i will try to get back to them asap.

My lodge day is 27th oct 2015

Good luck with with your requested information, please try to provide them ASAP ☺

Hello @zoyakhan i dont know why thay ask me for proof of australian study i left it after 2 sememster because i applied on my indian studies bachlor.

You mean you don't have any proof like (Degree, transcripts , diploma ) or any other documents that provides you were student in Australia? You can get more assistance from your MA , i hope your MA will give you better advice how to respond them . All the best ☺

Immigration is a government department. It doesn't have 'board members'.

The Migration Law Committee ( of which she was also chairperson in 2009 and 2010) not board members but every government and private organisation have own committee to set the rules.

It takes longer. My MA said if you lodge everything and also have to pay all application fee at once, if something is not approved you won't get the fee back.

The CO required some docs related to business financial on 6th May, and 1 doc on my VISA application, that all they need, my MA said it might take 1 months until CO get back to me again...